02 censors/Coil

daniel17319

My truck is a 94 t100 4cyl 4x4. None of this have been replaces yet although i would say im fairly on top of maintence.

Ok guys I believe my truck is burning rich, i can smell it a little i also had an emissions scan done for free confirmed that. I looked at auto zone apparently there are 3 02 censors WOW. how many do i need to replace all 3? My engine revs hi and low sometimes. Im thinking its a coil based on what people have said on here and other places. Out of the companies that sell auto parts were should I get these parts from? and brands. Does it make a difference? Im going on a parts run tomorow so as much input as possible would be TERRRRRRRRRRIFIC.

Thanks

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I would replace them all but look online. Search words o2 sensor testing. If you want to find the cheapest solution add the word Jewish or Scottish.

daniel17319

Im Jewish

Oh i should specify, Im in hurry I should have looked online sooner and ordered them. We dont do emissions were I live i just like to have stuff running top notch. I need them now basically,

Last edited:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Okay then try Scottish.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Jewish = cheap. So... what I'm saying is let it ride and wait until it fails.

PM kidcatcher, he's also Jewish... he'll give you kosher advice.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
We are the world...

[video=youtube;xxVMDpUtN1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVMDpUtN1M[/video]

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

daniel17319

why not chinese?

Im just going to replace the stupid thing from what I have read its burning rich and it hasent been ever been replaced. Im pretty sure i need a coil because i replaced every vaccum line in my truck went in autozone cut all the cords and put them on infront. Maybe its one of those little valves i have to order from toyota or another wharehouse. that go on one of the tubes. Its late and I forget that there called.

Hence the shitty spelling but that just normal.

Last edited:

Oswego

n00b
If you would like to verify that the problem is with the O2 sensor, then simply unplug them. It will throw a code, but without input from those sensors, the computer will run a stoichiometric program. If this fixes your issues, then your O2 sensors are the problem.

You need to set this guy up with his own thread....

Oswego

n00b
Special Ed Thread?

he can hang in my glass thread and lick the windows clean....just tell him they are bacon flavored

yea I'm an asshole lol