2015 Trail Edition Build

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
That is me. I left shortly after that pic.
:roflmao:Dunno why, maybe it's the lack of sleep I got last night, but that's hilarious.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Sure looks like him, but pretty sure he would not want to be seen with the "Softroader" crowd.

He does own Crocs...

:roflmao:Dunno why, maybe it's the lack of sleep I got last night, but that's hilarious.

Something about spending more time idling in line than on the actual trails. Sadly my rig was recovering from the spider gear incident or else I might have been there too.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Couldnt keep up with the renegade and pilot?
Dude...it was terrible. I broke off and did a trail with their more advanced group. Did 1 obsticlal and then they just sat around and talked about it instead of moving on down the trail. I didn't say bye to anyone and drove off back to the front and left.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Makes it easy to couple up and get a room?

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
IMG_8869.jpg
IMG_8875.jpg
IMG_8887.jpg
IMG_8892.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Proud of you man.. limited amount of tire shine! Rig looks great.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Look good!

Now curious how your alignment numbers are. Still running factory UCA, right?
My alignment has not changed. I do plan to take it to my alignment guy after Jambo to make sure its where it needs to be after a long wheeling weekend.
And yes I am still running stock UCA for now. TC UCA and a C4 gas tank skid are the only things on my short list at this point.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Looks mean with that new bumper. Is it aluminum? I do kinda miss the subtle look of the winch mount you had before though. HOLD ON....Do you have a light bar now?
It is steel. And yes that is a light bar. The bumper has the cutout for it and I would not have been okay with the hole being there and no light bar. It's a cheap Amazon bar and I don't ever see it coming out since the winch has to come out to remove it.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Looks like your at the neighborhood play ground, don't you have a 'Free Candy" sticker or are you using those removable door magnets?

Looks good, supercharger should be your next upgrade.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Looks like your at the neighborhood play ground, don't you have a 'Free Candy" sticker or are you using those removable door magnets?

Looks good, supercharger should be your next upgrade.

I try to forget about the supercharger for this thing. I mean it would be nice but that $6000 price tag.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I try to forget about the supercharger for this thing. I mean it would be nice but that $6000 price tag.

You already spent 6k on numerous other mods, just one more nice mod...What can brown do for you?