3vz-e?

taco4x4rar

Thats unfortunate. I'm tired of all this bullshit where everyone does the same mods, lift, tires ad nauseum. that project would be expensive as shit but the feeling of being the ONLY person with that truck should make it worth everything. you would be that guy that took his taco to the next level, an inspiration for everybody. Its not like we need any more Murdered out taco imitations.

I was that guy for a little while with the only 05+ set of tube doors, then they got stolen but hopefully I'll be the first around these parts with a solid axle under a new gen toyota.

drew02a

Staff member
Thats unfortunate. I'm tired of all this bullshit where everyone does the same mods, lift, tires ad nauseum. that project would be expensive as shit but the feeling of being the ONLY person with that truck should make it worth everything. you would be that guy that took his taco to the next level, an inspiration for everybody. Its not like we need any more Murdered out taco imitations.
That's too bad, 'cause I had my heart set on going murdered out.

I don't think my next build will disappoint anyone.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Hopefully I won't have to spend quite that much, but those are some good links to have in-case I HAVE to buy from a reseller.

Yeah I know, that's why I posted them. I figured I might need them too....lol

murphyz

yeah I'm an Asshole, an American Asshole
My grandfather has a 3.0. He had 350k on his before his gasket went. But he drove it like an old man and bought it new in 93 (t-100) I keep trying to let him sell it to me but he won't. Milled the heads and block and did the bearings and valves and the truck gets 19-21mpg mixed miles.