Has anyone seen one of these?

118181-lg.jpg

This thang looks amazing!!!

tireCarriersMain.jpg

:cool:

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I actually don't like it at all. The lines are wrong... it's smiling at me...

AlienXtx

Nignog

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I was talking about the bottom one not the FJ one. I have heard that they are working on a Taco one and I hope it's like the one on the silver truck. I think it looks clean and the one thing I do like about ARB bumpers is that they have survived destructive testing and have had x-rayed welds.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I think for the money I'd go with a CBI rear bumper. Nothing wrong with ARB, they make some great stuff. I just don't care for the lack of D shackle mounts, both on their front and rears.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I will be buried with my Shrockworks and Armor Tech, but I am interested in what they come up with. I know many people don't like the ARB bumper (I'm included in that group) but for most people, picking up an ARB for 600 is much better than spending 1000-1200 and waiting... and waiting... and waiting. That's all.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I don't disagree with pricing or the stoutness of the ARB bumpers. I just think they're fugly & I do like a somewhat pretty truck :D

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I will be buried with my Shrockworks and Armor Tech, but I am interested in what they come up with. I know many people don't like the ARB bumper (I'm included in that group) but for most people, picking up an ARB for 600 is much better than spending 1000-1200 and waiting... and waiting... and waiting. That's all.

That is a fact.. when I destroyed my first AllPro front bumper the only reason I went with another one was that I couldn't wait for a Shrockworks, and at the time there wasn't a whole lot of choices.

cmack

I am CANADIAN.
Not my cup of tea. But, to each their own.

duckcmdr

If it Flies it Dies
I think for the money I'd go with a CBI rear bumper. Nothing wrong with ARB, they make some great stuff. I just don't care for the lack of D shackle mounts, both on their front and rears.

No shackles on my front arb pisses me off. I'm going to try and fab some up for.

taco4x4rar

Well it looks good, but it just about stops there. No shackles and no receiver built in, that kinda kills the deal.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Me too. Another simple design like mine...

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Me likey..
107-0733_IMG.jpg

I like that too. The thing I thought was sweet about the bottom ARB was how the tire carrier didn't look like it was just something added to an existing bumper - I am sure it would take a hit but it was recessed into the bumper.

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
I like that too. The thing I thought was sweet about the bottom ARB was how the tire carrier didn't look like it was just something added to an existing bumper - I am sure it would take a hit but it was recessed into the bumper.

On a completely unrelated topic - I was trying to post a thread about rear brakes and it said I couldn't - do I need to post a 100 smilely posts before I can start a thread? :confused:
Lol...no you shouldn't, there is a rear brake thread already started though but that should stop you from starting a new one.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Lol...no you shouldn't, there is a rear brake thread already started though but that should stop you from starting a new one.

Yeah - kinda f'd up - after all I did start this one! ;) Thanks!