bakerla's no name Tacoma

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Just finished. Took me about 1.5 hours and replaced the driver's side. That was the culprit. I'll replaced the other one tomorrow just because. What a cluster with the whole tire ordeal. Lesson learned...

Yeah the tires thing sucks, did you put a new seal on as well?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Yeah the tires thing sucks, did you put a new seal on as well?
If he didn't then those new bearings will last about 10k miles before they go out.

Taco Loco

This is what protects those wheel bearings Timken 710573 Wheel Seal

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I really like that setup for the RTT and rotopax mounting. What are you putting on the other side?

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
I really like that setup for the RTT and rotopax mounting. What are you putting on the other side?

I wanted to put my fake maxtraxx there, but it won't work well with the RTT extended unless I raise the RTT a few inches. Don't plan on raising it. Not sure what will go there. Shovel and axe? Too tacky?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Shovel and axe makes sense for expo trips. It sucks about the tent clearance though. Guess the track could be mounted underneath the tent platform?

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Finally got my roof rack on. Wind noise sucks, but it's a roof rack right? Ordered up an awning and some hardware for tie down points.

full

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
How much room between it and the garage door when going in? Looks good. Was wondering when you would get it on... get it on!

Taco Loco

Finally got my roof rack on. Wind noise sucks, but it's a roof rack right? Ordered up an awning and some hardware for tie down points.

full

Is that for kayaks?

Wait.... vehicles are supposed to go in the garage? Then where am I supposed to do projects?

My in laws trucks have never been able to use thier garage, but when they visit here, he seems to think I need to provide him garage space, kinda irks me...

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My in laws trucks have never been able to use thier garage, but when they visit here, he seems to think I need to provide him garage space, kinda irks me...

Dude you have plenty of garage space!

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Did a dry run during my Davy Crockett NF trip this weekend. The mount for my handheld worked great, it was plenty stable. I wish I had this during the Ozark NF trip. I bought the 2 way speaker and now need to add a mounting spot for the mic.

full

Last edited:

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Tested out the new awning today. Its definitely 2 person setup. I didn't like my original mounting setup, so I'll be getting some more hardware before mounting for good.

full

Last edited: