Battery Group Buy

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
Hey Guys I'm a dealer for XS Power batteries... I'm going to spread my deal to yall. I'm not gonna make any money on this deal its just gonna help me out with better pricing on speakers from the same company.
I can get group 24,27 and 31 batteries. I'll have pricing tomorrow for them and I can drop ship them to yall and save a bunch of money.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Will be waiting. PM a price if you need to keep from posting.
Also do we need to buy the terminal posts separate or do they come with it?

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
Will be waiting. PM a price if you need to keep from posting.
Also do we need to buy the terminal posts separate or do they come with it?
Will have to check on that but I'm 90% sure we are gonna have to get the posts.. They are like 20$

balakay

BabyMax
Can somebody translate as to which battery goes to which Toyota? I no habla battery like some of you.

3rd gens use a group 24 from the factory I believe. Not sure what the biggest you can fit is though.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
3rd gens use a group 24 from the factory I believe. Not sure what the biggest you can fit is though.

I found they are 24 from the factory. What about the Tacoma? I actually need to replace the Tacoma battery sooner than the 4Runner battery.

balakay

BabyMax
I notice you don't have Group 34 listed in the OP. Any chance you can get those? More specifically the 3400R - I need the reversed terminals and I know @tex does as well.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I don't need CCA, I need amp hours.. I might have to back out of this one.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I don't need CCA, I need amp hours.. I might have to back out of this one.

Depending on price I might pick up one of these for my 4R and move the current AGM battery to the back for the fridge. Just throwing the idea out there.

Silverback

I'm looking for for trailer batteries. Taco is set. We'll see what he comes back with.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I think I have a Group 65 under the hood. What ever Mr 'Back has in his - I followed his lead (can be read as lēd or led)

the_white_shadow

group 34/78?

Silverback

whats the biggest you got that will fit a 12" tacoma

How imaginative do you want to get? You could probably shoehorn a group 31 in there with some tweaking.

Reactions: tex