bcgrednek3006 tactical bacon build

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
Impressions of the FJ on the trail vs the Tacoma?

He told me yesterday that it sucks and has a TON of blind spots. Funny that he didn't mention how much better it is now that he doesn't have a fake intake grill blocking his view lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
He told me yesterday that it sucks and has a TON of blind spots. Funny that he didn't mention how much better it is now that he doesn't have a fake intake grill blocking his view lol

so fucking glad my truck dont have that shit.

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased

At least it's not a ghey color...Oh wait...

AlienXtx

Nignog
The smurfs aren't gay, they're just into running the train on smurfette. It's not gay if it's a 3-way, but what about an 8-way?

whole village-way

AlienXtx

Nignog
Sounds like there would be blue balls touching.

That could very well be whats going on with that color. The truck are really painted in smuf balls camo so they will blend in at the village orgies.

bcgrednek3006

better be taking good care of my wheels...
:o there is only a small nick on the one wheel.....
You can give the guy that needs a new white bumper my #. Ill sell it to him dirt cheap. I just sold the lower grillcraft out of it to Brock.
So I guess he didn't tell you?
waay ahead of ya boyd. i told Rodriguez that i know a guy with a white bumper for cheap.
Impressions of the FJ on the trail vs the Tacoma?
tacoma can def see alot better then i can. but other then that with all those fancy buttons the fj can pretty much do anything with some small add ons :D
Rock Rash is purdee
:D
you suck.
At least it's not a ghey color...Oh wait...
:middlefinger:
Is that a trick question?
:confused:

Oswego

n00b
So whens the lift going on? This is almost as bad as OZ's Relentless bumper.