Black Friday deals 2017

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
If you see an Black Friday sale or deal that someone here might be interested in feel free to post it up.

CBI Off Road has a variety of deals for Black Friday
CBI Black Friday.JPG

Off Road Warehouse has sent out that they will have Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales.

ToyTec has 10% off until Nov 27th
23559862_1661180553921565_5942844299217190107_n.jpg

So anyone see any other sales? Not that I need to spend anymore right now.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I saw a really good deal on Total Chaos items.. 25% off any item. I can't recall where I saw it though.

balakay

BabyMax
CBI also has free shipping on Prinsu racks I do believe.

I'm talking to you @Silverback

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I'm totally fucking with you guys.

Yeah cause if you order 2 sets of UCA’s and Fed Ex loses just one side driver side UCA and your left with 1 and 1/2 sets, its 25% off!!!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
South East overland had free shipping on Max Trax. Also has 15% of prinsu roof racks.
Buy an ARB fridge and get the cover/blanket thing for free.

Anathollo

Staff member
Every gun/ammo supplier is having sales. Too many to post. I've already bought a new scope and a .22 bolt for my AR lol

Anathollo

Staff member
URD is having a sale on everything in their store.

Oswego

n00b
All the hammock/outdoor suppliers are having sales. I missed the last one from the small US supplier I use (Warbonnet) so Ill be jumping on the 30% off tonight after work. Ripped mine a few trips ago and have been sleeping in it with the rip ever since just waiting to fall onto the ground lol

Oswego

n00b
Oh and right channel radio is having 10% off through Monday & thats unusual for them. Code is "TurkishDelight". No idea if they have HAM stuff, but they have been very good to me with my CB supplies.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
RCI Metal Works is running some sales till the end of the month. This is the one I am trying to resist right now.

RCI Black Friday.JPG

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Hell yeah!! Nice TV!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I didn’t buy a damn thing all week/weekend. Almost upgraded our living room TV, I have been pricing them for several weeks, there was some good deals, but decided not too, gonna pick up more stocks that pay dividends.