Black Friday deals 2017

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I picked up a propane patio heater and a 40v battery powered leaf blower so I don't have to dig out the gas powered one to do small jobs. I was hoping to score some more Milwaukee 18v batteries (last year they had them 2 for $79) but they didn't have that deal going on.

Oswego

n00b
I didn’t buy a damn thing all week/weekend. Almost upgraded our living room TV, I have been pricing them for several weeks, there was some good deals, but decided not too, gonna pick up more stocks that pay dividends.

Most of the "deals" are BS anyway. Been shopping for a printer. Found a price for $390 last week. Boss wanted to wait for Black Friday deals ....meanwhile price jumps $30 on Black Friday. Then he says wait for Cyber Monday. Price is now another $20 higher. lol

Waiting for the deal just wasted $50.

On the other hand I saved 30% on my new hammock and that vendor only has 30% off sales twice a year so it's a "real" savings.

Black Friday seems to becoming a larger "Holiday" than Thanksgiving itself and I find that very sad. Says allot about this country and not in a good way. When I was driving home from dinner w/family Thanksgiving every store I passed was jam packed. Target had police out front directing traffic they were so busy (on a Federal Holiday) :facepalm:

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
My wife got a lot of Christmas shopping done, mostly online.

I bought a Kelty loveseat and some paint (redid the my daughters play room). Thats it...

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Cyber Monday got me, well not actually for me though, pick up a nice acoustic electric guitar and amp from guitar Center with a 15% off coupon for Xmas for my oldest boy, who has yet to lose a cast, cast comes off this Friday after 8 weeks.

Silverback

Cyber Monday is also how young Eddie Van Halen got his start.

Silverback

I like to store my rain in clouds.. that's about it.

Taco Loco

I like to store my rain in clouds.. that's about it.

The Stars tried to hide pictures of them in thier birthday suits in a cloud. Don’t think that work to well for them.

Uber could probably tell you 57 million reasons why they probably shouldn’t drive to clouds.

Taco Loco

I keep basic stuff backed up in the cloud. I do not keep the digital copy of Hillary's lost mail server and bank account records showing deals with the Russians that @Taco Loco gave me in the cloud. That would not be smart.

Probably best to remove your previous meetings invites with Michael Flynn because Sen Al Franken may reach out for you, if you know what I mean. And remove those photos you have with Bill Clinton and Monica, I don’t it’s good idea if you sell those pictures off to Wikileaks next week.

Taco Loco

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Not Black Friday; but they still want our money.

Low Range Off Road is running deals and discounts per day.

Capture.JPG

Taco Loco

idk, craftsman throws that 450 piece set on sale for $149 a couple times a year

Silverback

I liked the size of the case. Not too big IMO.. I could be wrong. We'll see.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Lowes had a really good deal... In hindsight I should probably get it instead and just put it in my Pelican case.
Shop Kobalt 300-Piece Standard (Sae) And Metric Mechanic's Tool Set N/A (No Case) at Lowes.com
I like that. It might get purchased tomorrow. I was just in Lowe's yesterday looking at new tool boxes. Those ass holes had the nerve to have a sale on several and set them up around the store in the main isles. Thankfully I was in the car that has no room for a big tool box.

balakay

BabyMax
I like my individual Kobalt sets. I have a 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" set all packaged indivi
I like that. It might get purchased tomorrow. I was just in Lowe's yesterday looking at new tool boxes. Those ass holes had the nerve to have a sale on several and set them up around the store in the main isles. Thankfully I was in the car that has no room for a big tool box.

Better go back in a bigger vehicle tomorrow.