Blackwatertaco's Ratard build in progress!!!!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Cut the ends off, angle the center section and have it act like a skid. :)

murphyz

yeah I'm an Asshole, an American Asshole
^^^like what he said^^^

skid...

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
Thinking about doing a battery relocation...I want to place it in the rear. That shouldn't be too hard huh?? I do believe I don't have a battery tray anymore due to rust.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Its pretty easy. Just make sure you use grommets and tie that cable up out of the way. Hate for it to short out and burn your rig to the ground. Check out Summit Racing, they sell complete relocation kits.

AlienXtx

Nignog
He'll yeah man, when I do the new bed my battery will be mounted next to the fuel cell out back.

taco4x4rar

Thinking about doing a battery relocation...I want to place it in the rear. That shouldn't be too hard huh?? I do believe I don't have a battery tray anymore due to rust.

You're gonna need somewhere to put that battery before you move it. Build yourself a flat bed and go form there.

blackwatertaco

Yup I know, I got a piece of plate picked out here at work...Im waitin for the ok for me to have it. 3/8" plate but I ain't gonna cover the whole bed.

AlienXtx

Nignog
3/8.....damn over kill,lol

blackwatertaco

LOL it's just gonna cover the part of my bed closest to the cab. gonna leave the end open so I can have easy access to the rear dif.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Oooook then....lol

blackwatertaco

Well I had an electrical nightmare on my retard...Well NONE of the fucking lights would work. So we re wired almost everything, installed new headlights, Tail lights, New battery, I also installed a push to start button so no more screwdriver starts, and installed a horn so can pass inspection.

Ok now thats outta the way im about ready to order my locker and gears.