Brand New Project...Retard II

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
I haven't been on here for weeks...Ive been sooo busy working...

Anyways, I got this lil jewl for $0.00. My buddies dad said hell you can have it. All it needs is a new engine...Which i'll be pulling out of the retard soon.

1981 yota 4x4. 22r seized up 5spd.

If any of ya'll want to buy the retard??? hit me up in a few weeks.

Also the 2008 Taco has been long gone. I ruined that truck so I traded it in. I was VERY supprised I got pay off for it. $17200. I then got me a 2008 Chevy 2500HD with the Duramax and Allison tranny z71. I got a hell of a deal on it soo I took it.

I'll get some more Pictures up soon I gotta go.

mms_picture-3.jpg

mms_picture1-1.jpg

taco4x4rar

So now you've got a fancy new truck and 2 junkers. You should keep both retards and pick up kieths spare engine for the second one.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Cool! My buddy just built up the old 81 that I bought as a basket case. It looks and runs great now! Good luck with the build.

blackwatertaco

Thanks ya'll...Im gonna rebuild the engine thats in the truck right now...BUt gonna swap the whole drivetrain into that black retard. It will start next weekend..I have no idea what im gonna sell the retard for. maybe just keep the doors and snorkal scrap the rest???

By the way drew...I had a blow out on I45 due to dryrot...Pissed.

AlienXtx

Nignog
You should just take the bed and front fenders off the new one and stick them on the ratard. Would save a lot of work since you've already got a locker and working motor in that one.
this is your best option man, then you can part out the other truck for build $$

taco4x4rar

this is your best option man, then you can part out the other truck for build $$

Part out everything you can from the two trucks and buy one of those F-toy bodys from hendrix motor sports

blackwatertaco

nah man on my car hauler.

the_white_shadow

Any front fenders for sale?? I could use a clean set on the dirst squirrel. Thanks.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Any front fenders for sale?? I could use a clean set on the dirst squirrel. Thanks.

he never gets on here, might try sending him a PM, if that dont work I have his number. He should have a set of fenders off the tan truck, but they are cut around the wheel openings.

the_white_shadow

Thats cool. I was looking for a clean, unmolested set, but its been real hard to find them. Dont worry about it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Thats cool. I was looking for a clean, unmolested set, but its been real hard to find them. Dont worry about it.

he might part with the set thats on the new truck, you never know.

the_white_shadow

Ill PM him and see what he says. Thanks.