Camping Gear Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Been wanting one of these for a while.. finally pulled the trigger on one of the "cheaper" ones. A Silky saw. Thing is sharp as shit.

IMG_6446.jpg

IMG_6447.jpg

IMG_6448.jpg

Silverback

Wish I was going on a trip this Spring Break... almost went to Punta Cana but I backed out last week. Don't need to spend $7k right now.

Oswego

n00b
I keep a Corona folding saw in the Subaru and a bow saw in the Tacoma's tool box. I take neither out when remote camping. Got some of my worst cuts from using bow saws improperly. I know I'm crazy but I feel safer with my chainsaw lol

Oswego

n00b
WOOOOOOOOOT!

Super stoked the hippy's at Birkenstock finally listened and made a rubber sandal. Wearing boots for work my entire adult life - I like to let my puppies breath on off hours and I hate flip flops because I can't stand anything between my toes. Ive been walking around for the past hr with a smile from ear to ear thinking about walking in the rain this summer with no worries about getting leather wet. Sometimes it's just the little things.

Ive got Tevas, Multiple Keen's, so many neoprene wet suit booties I have lost track, but none compare to my new favorite.... The OG Jesus Christ Super Star sandal.......The Arizona in EVA rubber instead of cork and leather. Also nice they didn't go crazy on the MSRP. Still overpriced compared to others, but I hope they make up for it in longevity.

AH743_a_1000.jpg

Oswego

n00b
Then we need to get him away from the dark side, not bring me over lol

Ive tried them on in the past and don't like them. Very reminiscent of Keens to me. Breath poorly and collect pebbles/sand/sticks in the footbed. Birks are similar to flip flops in that anything that falls into them while stepping down gets flicked off before you put weight on them. The rest seem to collect that crap and you have to stop to get it out.

Silverback

I wear Ola Kai flip flops. love em.

Silverback

That fentanyl is some scary shit.. a piece the size of a grain of sand can kill a human!!

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
And properfal when they put me under or whatever the stuff that killed Michael Jackson is called.

Silverback

I love my Olu Kai stuff. Would love them more if they cost half of what they do.

TRUTH!! Flip flops are $110 and last a season before they smell like crotch rot. But they are very comfy for me.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
this years chem line up ~ adding picaridin to my toolbox for the first time. heard many great things about it. Deet tends to melt my hammock so........

upload_2019-3-20_17-8-14.png