Camping over there and beyond.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Wish we did more days in RMNP, back to our cabin....
full

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Where are the fire jumping photos/videos?

Silverback

Dude.. it was within 3 seconds that he did it. He jumps up out of his chair and BOOM... magic happens. Or sorta magic with a band aid.

Oswego

n00b
lol....and Ive only heard stories

Oswego

n00b
T-minus 60min and I'm out the ghetto and headed to the wilderness for some camping and kayaking.

upload_2019-8-2_12-33-29.png

Praying for rain now so we aren't walking the river tomorrow. She's usually low Aug/Sept. and on a typically low river big guys like me drag ass or have to walk when it's below average like now

upload_2019-8-2_12-29-44.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
T-minus 60min and I'm out the ghetto and headed to the wilderness for some camping and kayaking.

View attachment 16304

Praying for rain now so we aren't walking the river tomorrow. She's usually low Aug/Sept. and on a typically low river big guys like me drag ass or have to walk when it's below average like now

View attachment 16303
Jelly.

Oswego

n00b

if it helps - I got more nasty blistering and infected bug bites on this trip than the 20 times I camped last year combined. I need to look into what I did this year vs last and get it figured out quick. Either biting ants or spiders destroyed my legs and nether regions. Think I had a fever yesterday from the amount of toxins flowing through my blood. I'm just glad they took 2 days to get bad so my trip wasn't ruined. Looks like I was attacked by mustard gas on a very small scale.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
if it helps - I got more nasty blistering and infected bug bites on this trip than the 20 times I camped last year combined. I need to look into what I did this year vs last and get it figured out quick. Either biting ants or spiders destroyed my legs and nether regions. Think I had a fever yesterday from the amount of toxins flowing through my blood. I'm just glad they took 2 days to get bad so my trip wasn't ruined. Looks like I was attacked by mustard gas on a very small scale.
I think you did this last year lol
upload_2019-3-20_17-8-14.png

Oswego

n00b
lol

:shifty:

Yea, I went all hippy last weekend and only used the eucalyptus when everyone else was using 98% deet. Pretty sure I forgot to coat my hammock and chairs and shoes with the Permitherin and thats the #1 bug stopper.

Ill post some pics later, but I have oozing wounds the size of a quarter or larger ALL OVER from the chest down. Prob die tonight lol

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
lol

:shifty:

Yea, I went all hippy last weekend and only used the eucalyptus when everyone else was using 98% deet. Pretty sure I forgot to coat my hammock and chairs and shoes with the Permitherin and thats the #1 bug stopper.

Ill post some pics later, but I have oozing wounds the size of a quarter or larger ALL OVER from the chest down. Prob die tonight lol
No need for a picture, we get it. Just a picture of your camp setup will work.

Oswego

n00b
all the underbrush is blueberry bushes with some scraggly pine. Idiot campers fried the place lighting fireworks a few years ago on the 4th.

upload_2019-8-6_17-54-57.png

all ripe blueberry bushes for as far as the eye can see
upload_2019-8-6_17-59-40.png

spent 5+hrs on the river Sat. Water was low and we were dragging ass in some spots but never had to get out and walk.
upload_2019-8-6_17-57-9.png

got about 30 of these little guys to remind me of the trip. not a tick - just the scab after a day of ointments
upload_2019-8-6_17-58-16.png

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
all the underbrush is blueberry bushes with some scraggly pine. Idiot campers fried the place lighting fireworks a few years ago on the 4th.

View attachment 16372

all ripe blueberry bushes for as far as the eye can see
View attachment 16375

spent 5+hrs on the river Sat. Water was low and we were dragging ass in some spots but never had to get out and walk.
View attachment 16373

got about 30 of these little guys to remind me of the trip. not a tick - just the scab after a day of ointments
View attachment 16374

Looks fun. Those chigger bites?

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah looks like chiggers

Silverback

You gots the ebola.. gonna die.