Checking in from PA

Oswego

n00b
Drive faster and it will happen offroad. One of my buddys has the same lift. Best bang for your buck, but there are some intricacies to get used to.

Yesmar

I'm sure it does. Nature of the beast I guess. Honestly happy with it. I don't go out of my way to find speed bumps and it quietly took care of what I need it to do through my weekly needs. Got 400 miles on it this week all kinds of driving city, back roads, highway. And what mild off-roading I do on the weekends. It's speed bumps are my only issue I can definitely live with that. And special occasion's I feel like flooring through some rock beds :p

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Excellent.

Yesmar

Drive faster and it will happen offroad. One of my buddys has the same lift. Best bang for your buck, but there are some intricacies to get used to.
shouldn't have to worry about that. It's a 4banger, it doesn't go faster

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
shouldn't have to worry about that. It's a 4banger, it doesn't go faster

lol

Google "URD racing" if you want to go faster. I apologize in advance tonyour wallet lol

Yesmar

Oh I know, this truck will be turbo'd at some point. May not be soon, but it will be. Ozboost makes a kit but you get a hassle with shipping to the us.

Anyway, for when I do go wide open throttle through a rock bed I'll be covered!
Got a ricochet 1/4 aluminum skid plate. It's an ifs/mid plate. this sort of local guy grew out of it so I picked it up (awesome guy to deal with)
This plate is pretty bad ass and looks great. Fitment was almost perfect and easy to install. The thing only weighs about 30lbs(good for my little 4cyl) and I know it will take some abuse. The quality is excellent and I'm extremely happy with it

Anathollo

Staff member
And the modding continues lol

balakay

BabyMax
30lbs seems heavy for an aluminum plate.

Silverback

Half the weight of a steel skid

Silverback

Different vehicle.

Yesmar

ya also got to keep in mind this is a 1 piece ifs plate and mid plate. I think competitors 3/16 would be about 40lbs ifs +45lbs mid plate
f714a3d3-6d9a-4300-bdfa-46ec871adab3_zpseohs1paa.jpg

im really happy. I shouldn't have bought it but the price/condition/location/time of day/direction of wind sorta all fell into place.

CD3CAB08-7C2D-45C9-943F-ABD494AEE173_zpsok1iecko.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
ya also got to keep in mind this is a 1 piece ifs plate and mid plate. I think competitors 3/16 would be about 40lbs ifs +45lbs mid plate
f714a3d3-6d9a-4300-bdfa-46ec871adab3_zpseohs1paa.jpg

im really happy. I shouldn't have bought it but the price/condition/location/time of day/direction of wind sorta all fell into place.

CD3CAB08-7C2D-45C9-943F-ABD494AEE173_zpsok1iecko.jpg

Whatever helps you sleep at night lol