AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Scam

AlienXtx

Nignog
Plenty of those. Found a 96 F150 4x4 for 1200 and it was mint. Figured it was a scam so I had my wife email and so did I. We both got the exact same cut n paste responses giving way to much personal drama for the sale reason at that price. The "local" included pics had fucking mountains in the background. I called them on there bs and never heard back. Whats funny is the story I got was the exact story my boss got on a used zero turn last year. Cheating husband 2 kids, im a flight attendant etc etc lol

Silverback

tetanus shots and termites

CowboyTaco

Well, sure enough. That Ranger for $6k is supposedly in a warehouse and sealed and ready to ship and the deal must be done through Ebay. I got some sap story about how the ladies 26 year old son was killed in a bike accident.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Scam lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Well, sure enough. That Ranger for $6k is supposedly in a warehouse and sealed and ready to ship and the deal must be done through Ebay. I got some sap story about how the ladies 26 year old son was killed in a bike accident.
Tell her that you'll send a cashier check by a drunk man on a Burro and that the check can only be cashed on x date between the hours of 6AM to 6:02AM.

Oswego

n00b
I like watching the scammers get scammed on youtube. Well I actually listen more than I watch, but it makes me feel good that there are white hat guys out there messing with the scum of the earth

Silverback

Yes, those videos are great. The one where the guy hacked into their CCTV system was gold.

Oswego

n00b
Yes, those videos are great. The one where the guy hacked into their CCTV system was gold.

When he tells them what they look like or where they are located it's great....when they don't believe them and he puts their own CCTV video feed up on their screen I was LMAO

Silverback

It is clean, I'll give them 8K for it.