Daily WTF Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SamSter0077, Jul 16, 2010.

1. SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Frack me..

Run across something that just makes you say WTF? post it here..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
  2. DemonSpeedn

DemonSpeedn You talking to me?

I'd boink her

3. tx_shooter

tx_shooter Looking for my missing 10mm socket. Staff Member

I wonder what kind of balloon animal she would make out of the condom when you were done.

4. SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel Damn, that's a cold ass honky Staff Member

"Make me a bicycle, clown."

5. SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Frack me..

man, this thread has changed..

6. drew02a

drew02a Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, TOR members = WTF, lol

7. Lrgrnr

Lrgrnr Well-Known Member

8. SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Frack me..

9. SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Frack me..

For Rich..

[​IMG]
    A man who identified himself only as a forty-year-old man from Lake Orion with the name 'Mr. Ed', appeared at the site to mock the scene and protest the waste of resources. (David Guralnick/The Detroit News)

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130618/METRO06/306180103#ixzz2Wg5BRPXP

Oakland Township —Not everyone is taking the search for Jimmy Hoffa seriously.

In fact, at least one guy thinks the FBI is taking the whole thing too seriously.

To show his chagrin, the 40-year-old Lake Orion resident ventured to the search site with a shovel while wearing a horse head.

He would only identify himself as Mr. Ed, the talking horse of TV fame.

“It’s a colossal waste of resources,” said the talking horse head.

Even if the FBI ever finds Hoffa, for whom it has searched various times over the years, so what, whinnied Mr. Ed.

Who are they going to prosecute? he asked. The perpetrators are probably long dead.

To show he’s a good sport, Mr. Ed offered to help in the dig.

But his offer was rebuffed. Instead, he was asked to move to the opposite side of the road from where the searchers were searching.

Mr. Ed wasn’t the only doubting Thomas.

A truck full of people driving past the scene yelled at TV media trucks, “You’re wasting your time.”

Almost everyone has heard at least one rumor about Hoffa’s death — where it happened, how it happened.

Warren resident Lavell Jackson, 32, holds out little faith they’ll find him, but he still drove from his job to witness the show.

“If they find him, it will make history, but I think he’s in Lake Michigan,” Jackson said. “I’ve also heard he’s in the trunk of a car that’s been taken to a scrap yard.”

But environmentalists Jann Brooks and Christina Consolo came upon the scene while testing radiation in the area, an issue they say is more important than finding Hoffa’s body.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130618/METRO06/306180103#ixzz2Wg5PjNSM

10. SecretSquirrel

Well done, Mr Ed

11. Lrgrnr

Lrgrnr Well-Known Member

12. garzanium

garzanium Well-Known Member

Lmao

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

13. drew02a

drew02a Moderator Staff Member

[video=youtube;Q2bF26372gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2bF26372gk[/video]

14. Lrgrnr

Lrgrnr Well-Known Member

Maths is potato.

15. Anathollo

Anathollo Armorall is my choice of lube Staff Member

Nice Jason Bourne soundtrack

16. Anathollo

Anathollo Armorall is my choice of lube Staff Member

17. tx_shooter

tx_shooter Looking for my missing 10mm socket. Staff Member

haha, serves him right.

18. SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Frack me..

I have actually seen that video... Guys were in the back seat of the police car, one guy pulls the bag out of his butt, and en his brother eats it.... Trying not to get caught. All the while being recorded by camera..... What a waste, his brother got really sick at lockup and then died..

Was working with the PD at the time.

19. SecretSquirrel

Darwin misses, then connects...

ROQUE BLUFFS, Maine (AP) — A pregnant Maine woman and her friend visiting from Pennsylvania got lost hiking and were rescued but died later that evening, authorities said, when they accidentally drove their car into the ocean in the nighttime fog.

Amy Stiner, 37, of Machias, and Melissa Moyer, 38, of Sunbury, Pa., presumably drowned when Stiner drove her minivan down a boat ramp at the end of a dead-end road at about 9 p.m. Tuesday in this town of 300 people in eastern Maine, said Washington County Sheriff Donnie Smith. He called the deaths a tragic accident made worse because Stiner was five months pregnant.

"They called on the phone that they were in the water and the car was filling up. Then the phone went dead," Smith said. "An hour later, the deputies found the car."

Earlier in the evening, the women hiked in Roque Bluffs State Park but got lost and called for help. A landowner found them and their dog and gave them rides on his ATV back to his house, where a warden picked them up and brought them to their vehicle, which was parked at the park.

But Stiner then drove toward the boat ramp instead of in the other direction toward Machias, Smith said.

After the women called 911, authorities used GPS coordinates from the cellphone to place the van near the boat ramp. Responders at first couldn't find it because it was dark and foggy out, and the dark-colored van was in 20 feet of water and couldn't be seen from shore or the water's surface, said Lt. Travis Willey, of the sheriff's department.

Officials summoned a volunteer diver from the Jonesboro Fire Department, who found the car about 175 feet off the boat ramp, the women and the dog inside with the doors closed and the windows up. The car was then towed out of the water with the victims inside.

Weather could have contributed to the accident, Smith said.

"It appears they went the wrong direction and drove off the ramp," he said. "If you don't know the area, in the fog and rain it wouldn't be a difficult thing to do."

20. Silverback

Silverback Known to eat paint chips

I read that yesterday.. pretty F'd up. When its your number.. you are going!