Daily WTF Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SamSter0077, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Those kinds of people can work the grave sites dumping bodies if this shit gets real bad. Will change their retarded perception REAL QUICK!

AlienXtx likes this.
  2. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

Yep

3. tx_shooter

tx_shooter You ever try to roughie a bear? Staff Member

People should have to see the impact of their poor decisions. This is not the first time in history society has dealt with over crowding and a disease impacting people. Thankfully it will not have the same death toll as the last couple of times; but that is only if we use our advances in medicine to our advantage. Not if we let our stupidity of mankind get us killed.

But on the other hand I sure would not mind getting rid of some of the fucktards.

CowboyTaco and AlienXtx like this.
  4. Oswego

Oswego n00b

I think this being a recordable incident will allow the lawyers to have a feeding frenzy on this. Already hearing horror stories about LEO's and nurses coming to work sick and infecting citizens.

Not looking forward to the litigation costing us all, but maybe it will wake some people up. Also the 50% infection rate thats under 50yo in CA should hopefully open the eyes of the young people who think they are made of steel.

tx_shooter likes this.
  5. CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco Well-Known Member

Don't forget the unapologetically stubborn in their refusal to give up some temporary freedom. I'm not a big fan of mandatory lockdowns, but I'd rather there be a mandatory 2-3 week shutdown where you are not allowed to go anywhere that requires a vehicle if it would just nip this in the bud. I'd rather 2-3 weeks of inconvenience to a long drawn out process that never really gets under control.

tx_shooter likes this.
  6. Oswego

Oswego n00b

I get it, but consider the panic that "could" cause. Trumps best line to date IMHO "We can't make the solution worse than the virus" or something like that. The unprepared masses may revolt and or panic under marshal law. Even the mention of it instills fear in some. That's the only reason I think they are riding the thin grey line now.....and to prepare for it if needed.

tx_shooter likes this.
  7. Taco Loco

Taco Loco Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

and a lot of those COVID19 fuctards are currently working fast food, grocery stores etc. a poor decision on their part, puts you/family at risk if anyone is currently eating/shopping at those places right now.

tx_shooter likes this.
  8. Silverback

Silverback I'm not always a dick. Just kidding, fuck off.

Anathollo and tx_shooter like this.
  9. tx_shooter

How is he not dead? That dude wearing a kevlar wrap?

10. Silverback

Good Muslim?

11. tx_shooter

Ehh he lived.

12. Silverback

Ala's way of saying "Hurry the fuck up... you are wearing a bomb vest"!

13. Taco Loco

He was not ready for all those virgins, his ED meds were not filled yet.

14. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Hit the ground before it hit him. If it hit him first - he would be fubar for sure. Even with a blunt edge glass like that is usually no less than 1/4" thick and no more than 1/2" thick. At anywhere from 3-6.5 lbs per sqft a sheet like that could still take an arm off or split a skull with a direct hit from height.

this guy wasn't lucky lol

15. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

lol

16. Taco Loco

17. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

lol

18. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

Looked out behind the shop where we are have a new building going up and saw this shit lol

I guess he brought his kid with him and he shit on hisself or got all muddy.
    20200403_112402.jpg

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  19. Oswego

Oswego n00b

taking pics of kids showering now....wtf man

lol

20. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

It's the creeper leaning on the fence watching that concern me.