Dark Knight.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Dark Knight

Overall bumper will be black. Undecided about the middle section, maybe dark grey or red?? I’m leaning towards dark grey. Maybe clear coat for the middle plate section?

Dark Knight

Updates:
Bumper and winch are on. It was a fight the whole way. All Pro’s jig must have been off by about 1/8”, most mounting holes needed slight adjustment. Got a RockAuto 84-86 grille to cut to fit the winch because I didn’t want to mutilate my original grille. Been cruising dirt roads to pass time.
CB90F2BA-31CE-4C6A-A25C-F7FEE4D4318D.jpeg
1DCBC12A-6E5D-49B1-AEAD-C135857B7C4A.jpeg
8D96BB3D-B66D-4C56-9C66-B935EFE7CD04.jpeg
71CE351B-693E-4452-96CC-06E51D1841FA.jpeg
518AED24-9410-459C-978D-88B63956FCA4.jpeg

Dark Knight

Currently chasing a low idle situation when starting after sitting for 15-30 minutes. After heat soak it starts and cuts about 500 RPM. I’ve fixed the BVSV/tvv valve and got a new coolant temp sensor. That didn’t fix it. Next thing will be to ensure coolant passages to and from IAC valve are clean/clear/filled properly with coolant.

Taco Loco

Currently chasing a low idle situation when starting after sitting for 15-30 minutes. After heat soak it starts and cuts about 500 RPM. I’ve fixed the BVSV/tvv valve and got a new coolant temp sensor. That didn’t fix it. Next thing will be to ensure coolant passages to and from IAC valve are clean/clear/filled properly with coolant.

Absolutely hard to diagnose over via web, lol
more inclined to something inconsistent with fuel or a vacuum line.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I'm just shocked that an AllPro product had issues! :D

But the truck looks great man!

Dark Knight

Absolutely hard to diagnose over via web, lol
more inclined to something inconsistent with fuel or a vacuum line.
I do need to check all vacuum lines. I’m new to that. Has anyone ever heard of using an unlit propane torch? While the engine is running, go over vacuum lines with unlit torch, when RPMs increase, that’s where a vacuum leak is located. That’s what I’ve heard at least.

Taco Loco

I do need to check all vacuum lines. I’m new to that. Has anyone ever heard of using an unlit propane torch? While the engine is running, go over vacuum lines with unlit torch, when RPMs increase, that’s where a vacuum leak is located. That’s what I’ve heard at least.

Remove belt fan and Grandpa showed me via using a lit cigar.

Dark Knight

It’s stabbed. Took many test fits to get it right. Had to grind down the 2wd/4wd shift rail and notch the tail housing so it would shift into 4wd. The red circle is where the tail housing was clearanced for the shift rail.
23DCA24F-095B-4F07-903E-A69E4D19F23C.jpeg
74A43492-77B0-43A3-81D6-E07D97143D5F.jpeg

Dark Knight

A new problem is the size of holes in my rear driveshaft vs the triple drilled flange of the Tcase. The diameter of the driveshaft holes are larger.

Does a v6 rear Tcase flange fit a gear driven case?