Dark Knight.

drew02a

Staff member

Dark Knight

Man thats some beautiful country.
Definitely! This may be the only summer I get to enjoy it though. Looks like I'm going back to TN in the fall. Not a bad thing though, I really like TN.
Not sure exactly, meeting up with Greb (BirdTRD) in Farmington then heading up to CO for some trails. Last year we did Black Bear, Imogene, and some others I don't remember. We'll be in the same general area this year. You want to join the fun?

http://toyotaoff-road.com/threads/540-Multi-day-Four-Corners-Meet-July-22-24
Good possibility. If I can afford gas to get there I would love to join in. My current job does not allow for much extra.

Dark Knight

Looks to be a core group. I still have no lockers.... but, SW Colorado is a bunch of shelf roads with awesome scenery so I think I'd be GTG.

drew02a

Staff member
Looks to be a core group. I still have no lockers.... but, SW Colorado is a bunch of shelf roads with awesome scenery so I think I'd be GTG.

Greg posted all the suggested equipment, THEN did the itinerary. I think the stuff we're doing in NM will be pretty hard core, but he implicitly said my Land Cruiser with open diffs would be fine for the CO stuff.

Dark Knight

It is very tentative at the moment, if not a true last minute decision depending on time off/$$. You think I should still pm Greg?

Dark Knight

299727_248349371854438_100000381317305_790039_404415_n.jpg

Also gets me here.
316507_10150780716660595_701040594_20571736_440760_n.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nice

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Where are you now? Profile says E TN, was it ever changed or are you headed back?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Great pics

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I'm currently in Colorado. Moving back to Chattanooga on Sunday.

That's a town that I could live in. Pretty place...

Thinking of a 4th of July Colorado wheeling trip next year. Want to join? :)