Emails sent to me

Neontrail

1st Banned member
Everytime a post gets a response I get a email... How do I stop this from happening? I looked under profile settings and didnt see anything.

Please help, thank you

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Click on "setting" in the upper right hand conner, then "general settings" on the left & change you subsciption options to thru my "controll panel only".

AlienXtx

Nignog
Robs right man, I had to do the same thing

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Of course I am right. That's how I roll Braah!

Neontrail

1st Banned member
thx Rob

Hmmm, I thought I had done that already. Maybe I didnt save the settings.... just changed it again, we shall see !

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
here, I'll test for you, get an e-mail after my post?

Neontrail

1st Banned member
here, I'll test for you, get an e-mail after my post?

No, not YOUR post....but i had 3 emails from others

Dear Neontrail, AlienXtx has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Can You Predict?? - in the Off Topic Discussion forum of Tacoma Offroad Forums. This thread is located at:http://tacomaoffroad.com/threads/37-Can-You-Predict?goto=newpost Here is the message that has just been posted:***************True/false amdextrious (can't spell) I predict the next person is a prerunner*************** There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again. All the best,

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
try putting it on "do not subscribe"

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Man I don't know what else to tell you, try sending Drew a PM, or I'm sure he will see this thread soon enough

AlienXtx

Nignog
I don't get any emails at all, i dont know what the deal is man.

Broker

U need to go into ur subscriptions and change the setting on each one from there. Just changing the setting updates to new threads you post too. I had to figure that out the other day too