Fitting 3 car seats safely

xJuice

This is what I'm worried about. :(
I mean it worked. We just had to switch front to back driver's side seats. The kids car seat was in the rear passenger side seat and I could fit (relatively) behind her while she as driving and she could fit behind me while I was driving.
If we didn't end up having a second kid I would most likely be getting another Tacoma, and my wife would probably eventually upgrade to an SUV from the Camry.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Just saw a parent at the high school diving a Nissan NV 3500 4wd with 32” BFG KO2 tires, now that didn’t look too bad for an overland family expedition van.

Reactions: tex

CowboyTaco

I gave in. We bought a Honda Odyssey. I already can't wait until the kids are older and we can get something else.

CowboyTaco

4Runner. :facepalm:

I feel like I simultaneously traded in my man card, got punched in the gut and then had to pay for the abuse. My wife actually teared up when we pulled out of the lot. I couldn't muster any sympathy as I didn't want to trade either vehicle. I immediately regretted sitting in the passenger seat like :monoloco:.

My daughter freaked out when she saw the men at the dealership get in the 4Runner and drive off. She then refused to get into the minivan until we did.

We've agreed to get something like a Land Cruiser once the kids are a little older.

Just tell me where to mail my nuts for the next TOR Christmas....

Oswego

n00b
lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
4Runner. :facepalm:

I feel like I simultaneously traded in my man card, got punched in the gut and then had to pay for the abuse. My wife actually teared up when we pulled out of the lot. I couldn't muster any sympathy as I didn't want to trade either vehicle. I immediately regretted sitting in the passenger seat like :monoloco:.

My daughter freaked out when she saw the men at the dealership get in the 4Runner and drive off. She then refused to get into the minivan until we did.

We've agreed to get something like a Land Cruiser once the kids are a little older.

Just tell me where to mail my nuts for the next TOR Christmas....

You should have listened to the little one. :)

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Hey does your new Honda have the built in vacuum cleaner? I saw that as an option last year when our neighbors bought one. I'll say, Honda makes some awesome vehicles though. Wife had 3 of them (2 Civics and an Accord) and she still hates me for making her trade her loaded out Accord for the 08 4Runner we had. I don't feel the same way, but her Accord was very nice.

CowboyTaco

Hey does your new Honda have the built in vacuum cleaner? I saw that as an option last year when our neighbors bought one. I'll say, Honda makes some awesome vehicles though. Wife had 3 of them (2 Civics and an Accord) and she still hates me for making her trade her loaded out Accord for the 08 4Runner we had. I don't feel the same way, but her Accord was very nice.

Does not have a vacuum cleaner built in, but it does have the lane keeping assist and a handful of other safety features. Apparently the salesman had not fully tested this feature and was a grabbing the OS handle as I let the car drive itself around a long steady corner with oncoming traffic in the other lane.

The silver lining in it all is that my wife has agreed that we need a Land Cruiser next, which is one of the few things I would like to own over a 4Runner. So for the record of my life, we traded the 4Runner for a Land Cruiser :risas3: