For those that need a 12 Step Program...

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
...FROM BEING ADDICTED TO ADRENALINE

Just chatting with my neighbor and I knew he had a KTM dirt bike and a Prius. I saw him washing a bike and asked him where he went. Turns out he has many KTMs and just won this year's Last Dog Standing Race... For those that haven't seen one... here's a video from 2012's race:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
...FROM BEING ADDICTED TO ADRENALINE

Just chatting with my neighbor and I knew he had a KTM dirt bike and a Prius. I saw him washing a bike and asked him where he went. Turns out he has many KTMs and just won this year's Last Dog Standing Race... For those that haven't seen one... here's a video from 2012's race:

And I thought this thread was going to a warning to alcohol research.... lol

Cool vid

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Very cool video

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The title had me a little worried; but the video brought me back around. That looks really cool. I bet they are sore for a week afterwards but that would be worth it.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
My neighbor won his class. Yesterday was the first day he got out of bed! lol

Oswego

n00b
Just goes to show not all Prius owners are **** ***** :thumbup:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I was wrong - it's a Ford CNG. lol :)

tx_shooter

Staff member
CNG would be a better alternative to electric cars if they could get the refill station infrastructure put in cheap enough. We used them on the bases and they were decent enough for daily use.

balakay

BabyMax
CNG would be a better alternative to electric cars if they could get the refill station infrastructure put in cheap enough. We used them on the bases and they were decent enough for daily use.

There's a CNG refill station about 3 miles from the house. Only one I've ever seen though.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Many municipalities allow cng cars to use their facilities.

tx_shooter

Staff member
There's a CNG refill station about 3 miles from the house. Only one I've ever seen though.

The one at Chesapeake's facility? Yeah; wish there were more around here.

Roger; the problem in Texas is that unless you live in metro area the municipalities do not use CNG for anything.

balakay

BabyMax
The one at Chesapeake's facility? Yeah; wish there were more around here.

Roger; the problem in Texas is that unless you live in metro area the municipalities do not use CNG for anything.

Yeah right by the Home Depot in Cleburne.