Forum Changes/ Server Migration

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
If you're willing to host, we should do it at your place!

Though there might be something more central

According to my calculations, that would be somewhere near Ozona. Or on the other hand, there is a Morning Glory Trail in Austin. ;)

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Let's roll!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I could do that, I havnt sold the old smaller RV yet so I have a few extra beds..and plenty of room for tents indoor or outdoor.

Or Hidden Falls and drag 2 RVs there with your help

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I'm down for this. We can also also have it at my man cave but there are fewer beds here and no room for tents.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
A lunch/dinner would be good; but a wheeling day would be good also. Hidden Falls might be easy as a central location but I'm game for whatever.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I'm down for this. We can also also have it at my man cave but there are fewer beds here and no room for tents.
Maybe they can park and camp on the neighbor's yard. ;)

Silverback

Can we do burnouts in said neighbors yard? How about peeing in their bushes? Good?!

tx_shooter

Staff member
Pretty sure Aaron would provide all the Taco Bell and Natty Light you want if you promise to spackle hid neighbor's yard/house/car/kids.

PSU Taco85

One of these days if work ever gives me time off I gotta come out there and visit you bastards. Seems my free time anymore is spent catching up on lost sleep and trying to figure out which day it is instead of wheeling and having fun. Shift work blows LOL

Silverback

Come on down!! We all got spare rooms for ya.

Silverback

Pretty sure Aaron would provide all the Taco Bell and Natty Light you want if you promise to spackle hid neighbor's yard/house/car/kids.

Did someone say Taco Hell and Nasty Lite! Woot. My shit will make the neighbors bushes grow like a mother fucker. Hell I might just spray paint the whole side of their house.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
My neighbors could really use some love from TOR. Feel free to put whatever you like in my neighbors bushes. Both sides are a bunch of window lickers.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
One of these days if work ever gives me time off I gotta come out there and visit you bastards. Seems my free time anymore is spent catching up on lost sleep and trying to figure out which day it is instead of wheeling and having fun. Shift work blows LOL

Come on down!! We all got spare rooms for ya.

True story. Wish I had more Benjamins these days - I'd do it. In the meantime I will wait for CO. :)

tx_shooter

Staff member
I am still trying to figure out if I can make the Moab trip. I need to do some work on the 4Runner first before a trip that big.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Hell yeah! Come on down! We'll take you to the best midget strip clubs Texas has to offer!

Anathollo

Staff member
I am still trying to figure out if I can make the Moab trip. I need to do some work on the 4Runner first before a trip that big.

Wrong thread??

Taco Loco

Ok pick a location...

HiddenFalls, Marble Falls, Tx
Aaron's casa, Arlington, Tx
Scotts casa, near Kicaster, Tx
Scott's Family Farm(120ac) Giddings Tx
TBD unknown location?

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Ok pick a location...

Scott's Family Farm(120ac) Giddings Tx, other farm 500+ac Hamilton, Tx.
TBD unknown location?

Added

Anathollo

Staff member
Ok pick a location...

Scott's Family Farm(120ac) Giddings Tx
TBD unknown location?

Where's Rob's shed? lol