Forum Move

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Applying more changes today that should speed up the forum. Anyone having any speed issues so far? Pages failing to load?

Oswego

n00b
Applying more changes today that should speed up the forum. Anyone having any speed issues so far? Pages failing to load?

Yep, but nothing major to complain about. Just a little more lag than normal when I click on "post reply".

tx_shooter

Staff member
Yep, but nothing major to complain about. Just a little more lag than normal when I click on "post reply".

We have gone 2 days now without major errors in the event log so it looks like we are getting closer to stable after the move.

tx_shooter

Staff member
The hosting server with InMotion appears to be having a problem. Support has identified what they believe to be the source of the problem. If anyone has issues connecting to the forum please let me know either by PM, reply here, or text message.

Thanks.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
The hosting server with InMotion appears to be having a problem. Support has identified what they believe to be the source of the problem. If anyone has issues connecting to the forum please let me know either by PM, reply here, or text message.

Thanks.

it was doing some weird shit earlier when loading pages, but hasn't done that in last 5min

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I heard the route of the problem was some dick named Silverback. I believe it! Guy is a douchebag... don't let him near you cat!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
suggestion when clicking on ad make it open a new tab web page, because phat fingers hit ad and it replaces the forurm

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Reply box is saying I can't post more than a 1000 characters? I wasn't even close to that when I was trying to reply to the newbie thread.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Love it when I see coldbeer, praise Jesus!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
The whole thing is running about twice as fast as it was before.
yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif