fsbrain03's build of his Tacoma

fsbrain03

Well, let's see if I can get something going here. I have been slacking on getting something up. I'll post some of the progress, and try to find the rest of the pics. A lot of them are stored on my phone, and need to be uploaded.

Lets get started:

The truck before I did anything to it, minus the front mudflaps. The lift and tires were on the way.
side-before.jpg

My old procomp's, I had about 45,000 miles on them:
oldprocomps.jpg

A few days after I got the 3"spacer lift, new wheels, and tires installed:
IMG00449.jpg

7447b282.jpg

982440ca.jpg

1st trip out with the lift and tires(in a pasture):
9397bbb2.jpg

36ab2635.jpg

666f98ff.jpg

8-18232.jpg

One of my favorite:
8-18228.jpg

Painting the 4xInnovation sliders:
0e6cd19e.jpg

Installed:
3c0377d2.jpg

57f6ed2e.jpg

Tested them out right after this shot was taken:
DSCN2761.jpg

Istallation of the sticker:
e0663b21.jpg

Light bar:
f7dc5e48.jpg

I know there is more, and I'll add as I find it.

fsbrain03

I must have missed the light bar pics when you installed it. Looks pretty good man.

Thanks Drew!

Except the lights stopped working. Thinking that I got some water in the electrical connection under the hood. The light bar is very stout.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Looking good bud, you still thinking about trading it off?

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I thought I was the last one to start a build thread. What about the UCA and skid plate?

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Nice to meet you Brian, your truck looked good on the trail last weekend. Good call on keeping it, much better than starting from scratch. Gears and lockers on the way?

fsbrain03

Nice to meet you Brian, your truck looked good on the trail last weekend. Good call on keeping it, much better than starting from scratch. Gears and lockers on the way?
Thanks a lot Rob, I am very glad that I didn't let it go. It was also nice meeting you. Gears and locker are some of the next items on the list. Eventually I'll have a trail rig.

balakay

BabyMax
When's this sumbitch gettin' SASed?!?!