General Welding Projects

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
This is really close to what I am thinking of putting up along the curved section of my rock retaining wall in my backyard.

38020786_1882341235159210_1990985476504289280_n.jpg

balakay

BabyMax
This is really close to what I am thinking of putting up along the curved section of my rock retaining wall in my backyard.

View attachment 10900

Adam said R-Panel so maybe hes talking about the carport and not the pergolas? Seems way to cheap for the pergolas. They'd have over a grand just in materials I think.

achirdo

2WD FTW
About to build myself a welding trailer.

I have a spare engine drive welder, a gas air compressor, big set of oxy/ace bottles, 200' of lead, and a tool box to put on it.

Size is gonna be a 5x10

Bought a 3500# trailer kit from southwest wheel that includes the axle, suspension, lights, coupler, Jack, wheels/tires etc basically everything you need expect the frame to build a trailer for $400 OTD.

Trailer frame is gonna be 6x4 rectangle tube drop I have laying around and a 1/8" plate steel deck.

Just need to decide how to want to position everything. About to go outside and start welding it up

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That sucks... but they are going to say they didn't do anything wrong. They never specified what bolt pattern the wheels would have... only that you would get 2 white ones. :D lol

• (1) 3,500 lb. Dexter® trailer axle with 5- 4.5" idler hubs

• (2) Four leaf double eye 25 1/4" leaf springs 1 3/4" wide

• (1) 2 3/8" round u-bolt kit for 3,500 lb. axle including u-bolts, nuts, and plates

• (1) Single hanger kit for 3,500 lb. axle including hangers, shackle bolts and nuts, and shackle straps

• (2) Single fenders 9x32

• (2) Pre-cut fender backs

• (1) New! Optronics One Diode LED Trailer light kit including tail lights, clearance lights, license plate bracket, and wire with connection

• (1) RAM 2" 50° A-frame coupler

• (1) RAM A-frame jack

• (2) Safety chains with weld on mounting brackets
  • (2) 15"x5" White Spoke Trailer Wheels w/ Allstar ST20575D15C Mounted

achirdo

2WD FTW
That sucks... but they are going to say they didn't do anything wrong. They never specified what bolt pattern the wheels would have... only that you would get 2 white ones. :D lol

• (1) 3,500 lb. Dexter® trailer axle with 5- 4.5" idler hubs

• (2) Four leaf double eye 25 1/4" leaf springs 1 3/4" wide

• (1) 2 3/8" round u-bolt kit for 3,500 lb. axle including u-bolts, nuts, and plates

• (1) Single hanger kit for 3,500 lb. axle including hangers, shackle bolts and nuts, and shackle straps

• (2) Single fenders 9x32

• (2) Pre-cut fender backs

• (1) New! Optronics One Diode LED Trailer light kit including tail lights, clearance lights, license plate bracket, and wire with connection

• (1) RAM 2" 50° A-frame coupler

• (1) RAM A-frame jack

• (2) Safety chains with weld on mounting brackets
  • (2) 15"x5" White Spoke Trailer Wheels w/ Allstar ST20575D15C Mounted
If they give me that answer that hub is getting launched through a window lmao

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

achirdo

2WD FTW

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That thing looks like it is meant to haul military trucks/tanks on. Damn son!