General Welding Projects

balakay

BabyMax
I work with another guy that his own business also whenever I have a job that needs more than one guy. The job applicant pool is a little shallow at the moment, most are morons.

No shit. We keep hiring a bunch of kids that cant even show up for work. We hired 55 not too long ago. 3 of them made it to work on time the first day.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
No shit. We keep hiring a bunch of kids that cant even show up for work. We hired 55 not too long ago. 3 of them made it to work on time the first day.
Jesus...

achirdo

2WD FTW

achirdo

2WD FTW

Oswego

n00b
Nope but I just book marked the page. I've needed to quote similar things in the past but had no idea where to look

Feel free to hit me up with questions on any funky stuff like that. Worst case - I just don't know and will tell you. Not like some of my vendors salesmen who say they know then drive you down a one way street the wrong way lol

Oswego

n00b
Nope but I just book marked the page. I've needed to quote similar things in the past but had no idea where to look

16-18 week leadtime from them so either they don't do anything in house & suck or they do everything in house and are good at what they do...or at least thats how I look at lead times like that.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Sounds like Shrockworks lead times. LOL

Joking, I heard they resolved that. :)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Oswego

n00b
I think you mean Pelfreybilt lol

Ill never understand these small shops that go belly up. Homertaco builds grill inserts for Tacomas and rakes in the cash. In today's day and age of people posting on social media to get a sense of self worth - if you can make it - dopes will pay you top dollar for it. All you need to do is run the money correctly. It's basically like you don't need any real marketing budget anymore. heck half the shops these days get opened up by using peoples money from group buys anyway (BANF).

You can literally start and run a company on donations these days so I have no idea how horrible you need to be at addition and subtraction to ruin what should be a grand slam home run.

achirdo

2WD FTW
Ill never understand these small shops that go belly up. Homertaco builds grill inserts for Tacomas and rakes in the cash. In today's day and age of people posting on social media to get a sense of self worth - if you can make it - dopes will pay you top dollar for it. All you need to do is run the money correctly. It's basically like you don't need any real marketing budget anymore. heck half the shops these days get opened up by using peoples money from group buys anyway (BANF).

You can literally start and run a company on donations these days so I have no idea how horrible you need to be at addition and subtraction to ruin what should be a grand slam home run.
I believe relentless fab was a college guy building out of his garage 7 years ago. His he still building stuff? I remember him being considered the cream of the crop back then

Oswego

n00b
I believe relentless fab was a college guy building out of his garage 7 years ago. His he still building stuff? I remember him being considered the cream of the crop back then

Yep. I bought one of his first (10) bumpers he offered at a discount for "marketing". Think I got his 2nd or 3rd set of sliders he sold. Good welds, quality steel, and great designs. He did not run the company efficiently and I did catch him lying to me, btu at 18yo he did a bang up job IMHO. He kept telling me my order had shipped because back then there was no tracking via Fastenall. Little did he know I was spending 50k+ year at Fastenall and had my salesman look up the shipping info. turned out he had yet to even schedule shipping with them and wasn't even done building the bumper. Besides that I am supper happy with his stuff. To this day I still think some of his designs are far better than that of established fab shops who have engineers in house. Kids got a good eye for it.

achirdo

2WD FTW
20181002_171331.jpg
20181002_171308.jpg