Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
:roflmao:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Looking forward to this.

Silverback

Watched the first two episodes of The Mist on Spike. Pretty good.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Just finished the Unabomber mini-series. Pretty impressive filmography but I think the kind of over did how "all knowing" Ted was. I still liked the series as much I could given the nature of the topic.

Silverback

Watched the first two episodes of The Mist on Spike. Pretty good.

Update.. I got bored with it.. I think I still have the last one on my DVR and I could not tell you a thing about it... well other than the title and its based off a Stephen King novel. Some folks are in a mall... something is in the mist... need to find family. Its coming back but its not good memories. Pass.

Silverback

Looking forward to this.

Update #2.. this was good. Not as good as the one with the guy who played Putty in Sienfeld, but good. Even the little one liked it. Its only 6 episodes and she "binge" watched it. LOL. Horrible parent of the year award goes to... Silverback. For letting his 7 year old binge watch a TV series. :)

Oswego

n00b
Just finished the Unabomber mini-series. Pretty impressive filmography but I think the kind of over did how "all knowing" Ted was. I still liked the series as much I could given the nature of the topic.

The final episode pissed me off, but I guess it's better than being pissed on.

They explored so many different tributaries to the Ted/FBI linguistics guy's lives then ended the series with me having way too many questions unanswered about the main FBI officer.

New 9/11 mini series was much better in terms of answering the questions I formed while watching it. Seemed better executed for someone who thinks like me.

Silverback

They could have at least had the college professor get moderately topless at least once!

Now you "peaked" my interest. Need to watch. :D

Oswego

n00b
They could have at least had the college professor get moderately topless at least once!

You know the guys messed up in the head when he turned down her pass. I'd of been humping her leg a long time before that.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Finished watching the first season of Ozarks. Not bad...

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Anyone else caught an episode of the Adam Ruins Everything series? Pretty interesting breakdown of different topics/ issues with documentation provided on screen and online at a link. Not a perfect argument series but a definite counter point.

Last edited:

Oswego

n00b
Anyone else caught an episode of the Adam Ruins Everything series? Pretty interesting breakdown of different topics/ issues with documentation provided on screen and online at a link. Not a perfect argument series but a definite counter point.

Been watching it since it started. Interesting topics. The one on voting was depressing.....come to think of it most episodes are lol

Been watching the Last Ship since that came out and it jumped the shark for sure. Doubtful Ill keep watching now that hockey season started. Go Flyers!!!

Silverback

Been watching it since it started. Interesting topics. The one on voting was depressing.....come to think of it most episodes are lol

Been watching the Last Ship since that came out and it jumped the shark for sure. Doubtful Ill keep watching now that hockey season started. Go Flyers!!!

I watched the Last Ship as well and yes, defiantly jumped the shark. I haven't watched any new episodes in a while.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I watched the Last Ship as well and yes, defiantly jumped the shark. I haven't watched any new episodes in a while.
I finished it and am caught up. It was entertaining, but dumb.

Strike Back returns with a new cast in February. Guess I'll have to find something else after finishing Stranger Things season 2