Good TV Series

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Walking dead blows this season. That is all.
I stopped watching that crap seasons ago. It was the same crap over and over. Survive, throw in some drama and someone dies. I wanted answers on what happened, if it was the whole world and all that crap.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Its even worse this season.. I am one who sees something though.. but fuck.. I am on my 3rd restart to get through this last episode. Gonna power through it.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I used to forward through all the talking parts to get to the action scenes of killing zombies. I never needed a conveluted plot script to have an excuse to kill zombies lol

Anathollo

Staff member
Finished the Punisher on Netflix. It was damn good

balakay

BabyMax
Just watched the first episode of Godless. It has a lot of potential. I'll definitely be watching the rest.

Silverback

Oh yea! Forgot it was tonight!

Silverback

Yeah, the lady shaver hauled ass!!!

Silverback

Yeah I liked the Punisher as well. Started watching Glitch on netflix. Not great (its good) but it was filmed in Australia so its cool to see the Land Cruiser cop car with ARB bumper and snorkel.

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
Yeah I liked the Punisher as well. Started watching Glitch on netflix. Not great (its good) but it was filmed in Australia so its cool to see the Land Cruiser cop car with ARB bumper and snorkel.
We liked the first season but haven’t started the 2nd yet.

Anathollo

Staff member
zeg0dg5gl1301.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Anyone else watch the first episode of Knightfall on History channel? I liked it enough to watch the 2nd episode tonight. I am surprised any channel is willing to make a series that casts a negative light towards Islam.

Knightfall.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Anyone else watch the first episode of Knightfall on History channel? I liked it enough to watch the 2nd episode tonight. I am surprised any channel is willing to make a series that casts a negative light towards Islam.

View attachment 8134

Interesting. What is it about? Will directv note that my dog watched it and turn my dog in on a watchlist hate group?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Interesting. What is it about? Will directv note that my dog watched it and turn my dog in on a watchlist hate group?

The basic story line is following the Knights Templar as they look for the Holy Grail in France (and other places most likely). I am not sure exactly how it falls into the timeline of the Crusades but the war is referred to a few times.