Good TV Series

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watching American Gods. I know it came out last year, but I missed it. Stars was running the entire first season today and starting the new season tonight so I’m playing catch up. I’m liking it so far.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah it was good! I have the new one recording/recorded..I think it is almost over tonight.

Silverback

Just started watching this.. not sure how good its going to be.. but its interesting. Guys set out to drive around Texas along the border.. off pavement as much as possible. 10 minutes into it so far and its worth a look. Something I think would be fun to do.

Not sure on this link... might have to rewind to the beginning or it just may be my cookies not starting it in the right spot.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I’ll have to check it out

Silverback

Watched the 1st episode... pretty damn good. not great.. but really good.

Silverback

Halfway through the second one and its actually really good. Might bore the ones used to the crazy Expo videos but its cool.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah it was good! I have the new one recording/recorded..I think it is almost over tonight.
Halfway through the second one and its actually really good. Might bore the ones used to the crazy Expo videos but its cool.
lol I thought at first you were talking about American gods.

Silverback

LOL.. no the Youtube series. Its good.. on the last one now.. they are hustling through the last days. Not much to see there I guess. But its good. Long ass trip. I will watch American Gods tomorrow.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just started watching this.. not sure how good its going to be.. but its interesting. Guys set out to drive around Texas along the border.. off pavement as much as possible. 10 minutes into it so far and its worth a look. Something I think would be fun to do.

Not sure on this link... might have to rewind to the beginning or it just may be my cookies not starting it in the right spot.
Watching it now

Oswego

n00b
Marvels series are pretty good on Nextflix. Figures as soon as I start watching they were already getting canceled lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Marvels series are pretty good on Nextflix. Figures as soon as I start watching they were already getting canceled lol
Yeah your a few years late catching them. Iron fist is pretty lame and Luke cage isnt far behind, but Punisher and Dare Devil are good and Jessica Jones isn’t to bad

Oswego

n00b
Yeah your a few years late catching them. Iron fist is pretty lame and Luke cage isnt far behind, but Punisher and Dare Devil are good and Jessica Jones isn’t to bad

Yea Punisher hooked me then just finished Daredevil last night. What should I do next? Golden Fist? Jessica Jones...? Then they had some limited special edition 8 part series with all of them together.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I got the family hooked on Project Blue Book, our first streaming TV series/movie ever, having fiber to the house makes a huge difference.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yea Punisher hooked me then just finished Daredevil last night. What should I do next? Golden Fist? Jessica Jones...? Then they had some limited special edition 8 part series with all of them together.
Jessica Jones then Luke cage then golden showers. That 8 part took place after season 2 of daredevil, but before the second seasons of the other shows I believe

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Mine too