Good TV Series

Oswego

n00b
Ive tried to watch episode one a few times over the weekend and could not get through it. Chock it up to being busy, but it did not keep me engaged.

Oswego

n00b
I got through episode one then binged the rest last night. I agree - Uber was tarded. That crap actually angered me, but I was laying on the floor with a heating pad all night so that was easy lol

The production value is great, but I'd rather have crappy production with a kick ass plot/story line then whatever you want to call season 2 was.

They need to hire some of the writers from Strike Back and kick out whoever this Tom Clancy guy is lol

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
They need to hire some of the writers from Strike Back and kick out whoever this Tom Clancy guy is lol

They skimped on the weapons handling and squad tactics training in the newer seasons of Strike Back. Hated the last one...

Oswego

n00b
They skimped on the weapons handling and squad tactics training in the newer seasons of Strike Back. Hated the last one...

I didn't notice that but I'm not a pro like some of you guys. I was not happy with the last season either but for casting - the new chick just never did it for me. I'm just glad you got me on that series. I found most of the seasons to be pretty entertaining.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Yessir - I enjoyed the first cast much more than the latter

AlienXtx

Nignog
Well it looks like he gave his balls a tug and got after it this season.
Kicked back in my office watching it now lol
20191108_123315.jpg

Oswego

n00b
Dang - outgrew that new desk already lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I used to have a small desk which was great and annoying. It was great because I kept it clean and organized but it sucked because I couldn't look at full size prints on it and my computer at the same time to do quotes. So I had a new larger desk built out of scrap pieces we had lying around and now it's the inverse of the small desk. I have more space to look at prints and my computer at the same time BUT it's now cluttered with shit that I need to clean up lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah my desk is way bigger then my previous one and that apparently ment more shit piled up on it

Anathollo

Staff member
Yeah my desk is way bigger then my previous one and that apparently ment more shit piled up on it
Makes ya look more important though! lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
The Mandalorian on Disney + is good so far. Watched the first episode this morning.

Anathollo

Staff member
Finished watching the 4th season of Into the Badlands. I was hoping they'd finish the series off and end it but they are planning on another season it looks like.

balakay

BabyMax
Got two new outlets run in the garage and finally routed my dryer vent out of the garage. Still need to run the power for a wall mounted fan once I figure out where it's going for sure.

Anathollo

Staff member
Got two new outlets run in the garage and finally routed my dryer vent out of the garage. Still need to run the power for a wall mounted fan once I figure out where it's going for sure.
Wrong thread...