GROUP BUY: Bison Coolers

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor
We all know of the other 5-day coolers on the market that keep ice cold longer and bears out. Not many of those coolers are made right here in the USA. Ever since we first saw Bison at Lone Star Toyota Jamboree last year, we've been super impressed. And now it's your chance to get one with FREE SHIPPING!

Group Buy Details:
- Free Shipping to the continental US for eligible coolers. HI/AK, PM me
- We need 10 paid orders to be able to offer this deal. (This isn't limited to this forum. I need 10 total for our collective posts)
- Group Buy ends MAY 1, 2016.
- At the end of the Group Buy, I will send everyone a PayPal Invoice. I need payment within 24 hours.
- At that time the order will be placed with Bison. Shipping will vary based on what's available.

To participate:
- Reply to this thread with "Cool! I'm IN!"
- Send me a PM with your shipping address and PayPal email.

And now a bonus! For everyone that participates in the group buy, 2 people will be randomly selected to get a FREE Lid Graphic of their choice for his/her cooler. (Excludes custom).

About Bison Coolers:
American made Bison Coolers makes some of the best outdoors coolers on the market. These 5 day coolers are built for maximum ice retention and extreme durability. Bison Coolers are rotational molded (roto molded) ice coolers which have dense plastic walls that last season after season and thick insulation to ensure optimal ice retention. Whether you’re looking for an everyday cooler for an afternoon of fishing or tailgating, or a large camping cooler or hunting ice chest cooler, we have a size for you, including the popular 25 quart, 50 quart, 75 quart, 100 quart, and 150 quart sizes. Made in the USA.

Eligible Coolers:
Bison Coolers 25 Quart Ice Chest Cooler $229
Bison Coolers 50 Quart Ice Chest Cooler $329
Bison Coolers 75 Quart Ice Chest Cooler $379
Bison Coolers 100 Quart Ice Chest Cooler $449
Bison Coolers 150 Quart Ice Chest Cooler $549

Eye candy:
25 qt
0000580_bison-coolers-25-quart-ice-chest-cooler.png

50 qt
0000589_bison-coolers-50-quart-ice-chest-cooler.png

75 qt
0000586_bison-coolers-75-quart-ice-chest-cooler.png

100qt
0000592_bison-coolers-100-quart-ice-chest-cooler.png

Lid Graphics. More available on-site:

The List
1. Facebook
2. Facebook
3. Facebook
4. Facebook
5. Facebook

Last edited:

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
Yep those are the ones. I just saw the same post over at fjcruiserforums.

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
For those of you that haven't met any of the guys from RDO they are some of the best guys around. One of my first calls after my last FJ was totaled was to them. They made it possible to turn that loss in to a far better equipped FJ.

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor
For those of you that haven't met any of the guys from RDO they are some of the best guys around. One of my first calls after my last FJ was totaled was to them. They made it possible to turn that loss in to a far better equipped FJ.

Thanks for endorsement! :headbang:

balakay

BabyMax
Awesome coolers! Love my 75qt. Been looking to pick up a 50qt as well.

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Way to be supportive Blake. LOL

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I get a better deal through a vendor at work. Good luck with the group buy though.

I bet you are the kid on Christmas morning that opens cloths and use a pissed tone to tell the giver its the wrong size.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Or the wrong color.

Or not enough lace. :)

Reactions: tex

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor
Y'all be nice to Blake... some people don't like free shipping and a chance to win free swag. :thumbup:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Be nice to Blake... Now there is something you do not see everyday here.

But yeah; I like free stuff.

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor
Ends tomorrow. We reached our order number, so deal is on.

Here's a couple videos from Bison (formerly Brute) if you're still on the fence.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I was in until I noticed that stripper camo wasn't available. :(

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
x2... stripper camo is a requirement

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor
LAST CALL. I need commitments to participate by 4pm Central today.

tgormtx

Vendor
Vendor
Group Buy CLOSED. Thanks for the orders!