Hall of Shame

drew02a

Staff member
Last edited:

taco4x4rar

Northwest off-road (NWOR) ordered a set of trick high steer arms from them almost a year ago still have not received the arms or my money back horrible customer service wont return calls or emails. Wont buy anything from them ever again

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Buying anything from Revenge Fab (http://revenge-fab.com) will give you herpes.

Took over 9 months to receive a set of sliders from a group buy & they sucked so bad that I had add legs and change mounts on them...

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Northwest off-road (NWOR) ordered a set of trick high steer arms from them almost a year ago still have not received the arms or my money back horrible customer service wont return calls or emails. Wont buy anything from them ever again
sounds to me like you never bought anything from them in the first place, just donated $.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Discount Tire in College Station can kiss my Fucking ass! I ordered a tire for kindras car last week, was supposed to be here Saturday, no show. Rendered should be here Tuesday or Thursday we will call you, no phone call. I called today and get oh yeah its been here since Tuesday. WTF, why didn't I get a call? So I come up here with all my info etc. showing my apt. last Saturday. They then tell me it will be two hours! I told that lil mother Fucker that was bullshit and I would not be cumming here anymore, he then told me it would be 15-20 if that would be better..lol anyway rant off, I will not be using discount tire anymore. Oh and the stripped two studs on my spacers last week to.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
christian_bale_rant_american_psycho.jpg

What I envisioned... was waiting for a diatribe on Phil Collins music next...

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
My order from "Wabfab" showed up today, I was a bit suprised to see the packaging. Looks like he just drop ships everything through TG?

DSCF2848.jpg

It wasn't a terrible experience, but I was a little irratated about it because I had placed the order and waited for 10 days and the status never changed from "order verified" I sent him an email and he replied 30 minutes later that he had just shipped it, he said he had taken the week off to hang out with his kids for spring break. I can understand that and all but he should have let me know. According to the web site it should have shipped in 1-3 days.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
What all did you get there?

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Nothing exciting, I ordered a new front brake hard line ($5) and ended up throwing the strap in just to make it worth paying shipping. The strap is 3" x 20'. I figured that the strap was cheap enough and a cheap strap is better than no strap.

Silverback

I saw the strap but couldn't figure out what the hard line was. LOL

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Everyone drops ship everything!!!! No one wants to hold inventory - costs you about 20-30% per year to do so!!! Thank God for ink jet and Lazer printers - they get to print any label on the 'from side!' When was the last time you saw labels that were pre-printed?

Silverback

I'm a little pissed off at ECGS now. Hopefully they can regain my support, but at this very point I'm pissed. So I blew up my rear end, nothing crazy, driving to work. In order to get it warrantied I would need to send it to them so they could evaluate it. I don't doubt that it will be covered so I decided to just pay for a 3rd in advance and have them reimburse me after they get it back. I was assured it would ship out last Monday, arriving before the weekend. It didn't ship until Wednesday. Fine, I can deal with a little delay. But I also ordered the switch to indicate if the locker was engaged or not. Of course they forgot to include that in the order. So now I'm still unable to install the fucking 3rd member... well I guess I can.. just not hook it all up. A little pissed at the moment. Its probably best they are not open because I might say something rude.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I think Larry had a bad experience with ECGS' service, when he had his lockers installed there.

Hope its not a trend that continues... they used to have a great rep

Silverback

Yeah, I never imagined that I would have had the exp I've had this round. I know they probably aren't happy to warranty the item, but I didn't do anything to abuse it. At least they can save face by giving me the same customer experience I had before. Maybe I caught them on a bad day.. but damn this is pissing me off. I'll call tomorrow and maybe they can make it up to me by shipping it out so that I get it by the end of the week.

Silverback

They forgot to ship my solenoids when I bought all my ARB stuff from them, but they made it right. I didn't need them very quickly though.

When I talked to them the day I blew it up I told them that I needed the part because I needed the truck. Ryan was cool and told me that if I called him Monday morning he could get it out that day. On Tuesday when it didn't ship I asked them to include the switch with the order and they said they would... also said it would go out that day... then it didn't. So I figured that if it took 2 extra days to ship they would at least get it right.

Again, I'm pretty pissed right now so I'm probably sensitive to it. So hopefully tomorrow I can have this post moved to the Hall of Fame. <fingers crossed>

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I remember hearing stories in the past of them picking up the phone at this time of night. Guess that's over too?

taco4x4rar

I remember hearing stories in the past of them picking up the phone at this time of night. Guess that's over too?

Nope they still do that, Needed a carrier bearing a couple of weeks ago and chase picked up at like 7:30 or so and sent it out to me pronto in the morning, had it the following day.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
So is it who you talk to then?