Hidden Falls Feb 2-4

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Since I'm in Austin for work the last week of January, I'll be going to Hidden Falls February 2-4, tent camping. Should be cold, hope it's not wet. I haven't been to HF since May 2014, according to my trip log.

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I'll give it a shot.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Not sure about camping since my sammich maker will be back in school; but I might be able to do a day trip down there. According to a few FB groups they did some pretty heavy trail maintenance out there to make the bypasses usable again. Last time I was out there the trails were not horrible but the dust made everything really slick.

balakay

BabyMax
I might be down for a day trip as well on the 3rd. Will have to see what my work schedule looks like after the first of the year.

unevolved

I'll be watching this thread, one of these days I'm gonna make a trip happen.

Texoma

IG: triplecchopshop
They did do alot of grading to the park roads to clean em up. There's also some new trails that aren't on the map and they're dead ends.

Texoma

IG: triplecchopshop
Since I'm in Austin for work the last week of January, I'll be going to Hidden Falls February 2-4, tent camping. Should be cold, hope it's not wet. I haven't been to HF since May 2014, according to my trip log.

Where is it that you're going to be staying and coming from? Could set up a meet spot at JJ's BBQ in Lago Vista in the AM, pick up some breakfast tacos, then roll out to the park.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Where is it that you're going to be staying and coming from? Could set up a meet spot at JJ's BBQ in Lago Vista in the AM, pick up some breakfast tacos, then roll out to the park.

I'll be evicted from my hotel near the airport Friday morning, head to the duration of the training I'm in and get to the park sometime mid Friday afternoon. I'll be in tent site area A.

balakay

BabyMax
Let me get through this first week of school and I'll have a better idea of how much free time I'll have on weekends.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I confirmed it with my Sammich Maker - we are good for coming down Saturday morning to wheel. Camping Saturday night and then coming home Sunday.

@tex
@Texoma
@balakay
@fsbrain03

Anyone else central that still wheels?
This makes the 2nd tag recently that I didnt have an alert for. Strange...

Anyway, I cant make this. Taking the kiddo to Disney that weekend.

balakay

BabyMax
I also didn't get an alert for this tag. And random other tags in the past 6 months or so as well.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
This makes the 2nd tag recently that I didnt have an alert for. Strange...

Anyway, I cant make this. Taking the kiddo to Disney that weekend.

I will take your 4Runner so it gets some dirt time. No worries - I will treat it like it was mine.

balakay

BabyMax
Same. I'm using Chrome on my phone and I also got Sean's tag. But still don't show a notification for Zech's original tag.