I'm Back!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
When you said you were looking for something to pull a boat, I figuredon't a full sized truck. I like the Lexi though. :)

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Welcome back Captain!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
When you said you were looking for something to pull a boat, I figuredon't a full sized truck. I like the Lexi though. :)

x2! I thought you were getting a Tundra?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Just Picked up a LEXUS GX470. Getting it ready for a small lift, Rear Air bag to coil kit, and front bumper and skid plate. Should be a simple build bought it low miles one owner and have every service record from the lexus dealer at every 3k miles... Its like new!
Nice!!!!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Just Picked up a LEXUS GX470. Getting it ready for a small lift, Rear Air bag to coil kit, and front bumper and skid plate. Should be a simple build bought it low miles one owner and have every service record from the lexus dealer at every 3k miles... Its like new!

Pics or it didn't happen?

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
Haha thanks guys ya looked around for a day or two in San Antonio but everything was beat to hell already. This thing is nice almost too nice...
Has one ding in the front bumper used that to drop the price 1000$ replacing it with a bumper soon. Wish it was white but the color is growing on me.

Attachments

• received_10158483896735596.jpeg
    received_10158483896735596.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 19

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
When does armor/bumpers/lift/tires/snorkel go on? :)

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
Planning on pulling the air bags out first. Air ride is weird and it keeps going up and down around town. Doing the rear then going to level out the front with some 5100's

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
What year model is best to buy in those?