Items That Need to Be Reviewed by Silverback

Oswego

n00b
She has a dormant type of cancer now and we have tried to get her to consider weed or CBD oil for if or when it progresses to cancer but she is narrow minded about it

Sorry to hear that. Ive read it can stop some cancers from advancing but who knows whats real with all the propaganda on both sides. Got the tree huggers on one side saying it cures everything like a miracle drug and big pharma/beer/liquor companies on the other saying it will kill you and make you addicted to heroin if you smoke a joint.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Sorry to hear that. Ive read it can stop some cancers from advancing but who knows whats real with all the propaganda on both sides. Got the tree huggers on one side saying it cures everything like a miracle drug and big pharma/beer/liquor companies on the other saying it will kill you and make you addicted to heroin if you smoke a joint.
Right up until it’s legal and they can profit from it. Then BUDwiser will be a whole other thing lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Something about that generation I guess. My mom wouldn't go near it when she had cancer and the Dr was recommending it. To each their own - she's great now.
She has a dormant type of cancer now and we have tried to get her to consider weed or CBD oil for if or when it progresses to cancer but she is narrow minded about it
Weed was the only way my stepdad could hold down food with his cancer. He probably lived a couple of months longer because of weed. Without it, he couldn't keep food down. I wish they would legalize it so we could start getting tax revenue off of it at this point.

AlienXtx

Nignog
marijuana-marlboro.jpg

Oswego

n00b
I'm all for legalization and taxation so long as that extra income doesn't go right into the corrupt politicians pockets.

I am doubtful NJ will legalize. 14 of the worlds top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies are headquartered here. Our state runs on big pharma money like Alaska runs on big oil's money.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Woah! Holy thread revival!!!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Damn..not for fo-fidy.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Damn..not for fo-fidy.

yeah that’s about the cost of one years food supply, it has good reviews, you buy it, review it, I’ll borrow it for about 2 months, and I’ll make sure you get groceries from the Victory Garden. :rolleyes:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh hell.. its was fo-fidy a MONTH! Its really $2695.. and that's not about 27 dollars.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER