Jakes 1994 FZJ80 (Big Orange)

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Pretty cool videos and pics! I would not mind getting over to the East Coast to try some of the off road options over there.

TNRunner

Seniors' Member
Pretty cool videos and pics! I would not mind getting over to the East Coast to try some of the off road options over there.
It's a different type of wheeling for sure. Not much traction like out west, and trails tend to be pretty tight.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Haha, so true. We were wheeling at a place called Coppingers Cove. It's a mix of Forrest service, state park, and private land.

Nice! It looks absolutely beautiful there!

TNRunner

Seniors' Member
[video=youtube;HOh1rqpjmII]https://youtu.be/HOh1rqpjmII[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

tx_shooter

Staff member
Videos like this make me want to drive in snow. That was really cool looking but I hate the cold. lol

TNRunner

Seniors' Member
DJI_0130.JPG
IMG_0159 3.JPG
IMG_0161 2.JPG
GOPR0214.JPG
GOPR0220.JPG
G0010226.JPG
Some pics from the Appalachian Toyota Roundup 2016

tx_shooter

Staff member
I need to go to the Appalachian Toyota Roundup next year. The views look pretty amazing compared to a lot of the Texas wheeling we do. I wish I had the time to do a little off roading when I was driving through Tennessee back in July.

TNRunner

Seniors' Member
I need to go to the Appalachian Toyota Roundup next year. The views look pretty amazing compared to a lot of the Texas wheeling we do. I wish I had the time to do a little off roading when I was driving through Tennessee back in July.
It was a good time for sure. Over 200 trucks this year, but the place is so big it wasn't even crowded.

Reactions: tex