June 11th - Long Ranch

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Since we've had two in a row at HF we will change it up and hit Longs. River should be a nice "obstacle" around 4PM. I am not sure if I'll be camping or not. Odds are I will camp, but only Saturday night.

http://www.longranchwheeling.com/

1: BearsFan07 and son
2: BearsFan07s friend and son (dude with stock 81 Yota) - out for now
3: Drew
4: Jason
5: Chris (tentative )
6: Brian
7: Oury
8: MCTacodriver
9: Rich (50/50)

Last edited:

Silverback

Thweet. The 'runner should finally be ready to hit some shit.

Excellent! I'm looking forward to see that thing flex out. The pics where damn impressive!

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Tentatively put me down....... :)

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
I should be able to make this...I think its the following weekend that I'm going to Houston. Should have the new bumper on in time!

Silverback

I should be able to make this...I think its the following weekend that I'm going to Houston. Should have the new bumper on in time!

Added

thekidcatcher

Man, I need an offroad rig lol. Im gonna be one of the few wheelin the tacoma! lol o well. If it gets to rough or slows me down mind if I hop in with someone?

AlienXtx

Nignog
Man, I need an offroad rig lol. Im gonna be one of the few wheelin the tacoma! lol o well. If it gets to rough or slows me down mind if I hop in with someone?
pussy...

im out on this one guys

Oury

Texas Taco
I'm in. My girlfriend is coming and so is my roommate. I had a lot of fun last time.

I will be camping as well

Silverback

I'm in. My girlfriend is coming and so is my roommate. I had a lot of fun last time.

I will be camping as well

Added

Silverback

Some incentive

Last years Longs trip pics
100_2005.jpg

100_1985.jpg

P5290091.jpg

P5290090.jpg

P5290074.jpg

P5290034.jpg

P5290016.jpg

P5280002.jpg

Plenty of water last time
P5280006.jpg

Last edited:

MCTacodriver

Diarrhea: A natural lubricant

I'll be there in my Tacoma as well, i'd.bring the old truck but it is a little far to drive a truck with no wheels, currently installed carb, or a battery lol

Silverback

I'll be there in my Tacoma as well, i'd.bring the old truck but it is a little far to drive a truck with no wheels, currently installed carb, or a battery lol

excuses excuses. lol

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Tacomas are overrated anyways. Thats why the forum is Toyota Off Road now :)

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
My 85 gets better mileage than my 09. Wierd huh?