Just Guns

PSU Taco85

I read that last year Biden was trying to get Lake City to sign a military contract which included a clause to ban them from selling to civilians.

A gun account on Instagram said that his contact at Lake City said this was false and they only canceled one commercial order to some business in commiefornia. So I'm hoping this article is wrong.

me too, I guess we’ll see. If anything, it caused a spike of sales for the week lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Apparently taking a selfish with customs agents attracts attention. After seeing my passport and asking a few questions I was able to talk guns with them. While they like the Sig Pro they are looking forward to new Glocks next year. I was encouraged to get a Glock by them as well. Lol

20231022_102437.jpg

Last edited:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Apparently taking a selfish with customs agents attracts attention. After seeing my passport and asking a few questions I was able to talk guns with them. While they like the Sig Pro they are looking forward to new Glocks next year. I was encouraged to get a Glock by them as well. Lol

View attachment 56365
When I was in the De Gualle airport, I caught the attention of 3 MP's because I was staring at their Famas' lol they also pissed me off because they were flagging everyone in the airport because they had no muzzle discipline.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Sold to a 30 year old Czech billionaire?!

Silverback

I was just commenting on a 30 year old being a billionaire. Other than a few tech nerds you don't see many people 30 or so that are that wealthy.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I was just commenting on a 30 year old being a billionaire. Other than a few tech nerds you don't see many people 30 or so that are that wealthy.
I read up on this guy. Family money. Father cut off a portion of the family business for him & he's gone full tilt into arms and military equipment

Silverback

I read up on this guy. Family money. Father cut off a portion of the family business for him & he's gone full tilt into arms and military equipment

Ok, so he did what any of us would have done if left a few billion dollars. lol

Anathollo

Staff member
SilencerCo is having a recall on a bunch of their cans. They have a serial # checker to see if your can is affected or not.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Added a second tripod to the gear locker. The taller tripod in back is the new gear; an inverted tripod so the adjustments are close to hand when sitting down and easy to get to even when standing. As a two piece leg there is only one set of adjustments for all height controls; but it does not pack down to a compact space. When compact it is almost as long as most rifles.

Link for info; but it does go on sale every so often if you watch. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092CHZTQ2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

1700141123171.png

Anathollo

Staff member
Swapped out the gel cups on my loaner set of hearing protection. If you haven't changed out gel cups on your hearing protection in a few years, then you need to.
Noisefighters has my favorite gel cups because they work with sunglasses.

Anathollo

Staff member
Ammos going up in price again May 1st.
TKG4.4.24_480x480.jpg

tx_shooter

Staff member
The OCL Titanium 22 suppressor is stupid light but works really well. It has enough backpressure that the Walther was cycling subsonic rounds. The Ruger 22/45 cycles anything.

I bought a Dead Air Mask but may watch for the Titanium to come in stock again.

20240413_070302.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
Yeah, probably a 9mm or 45acp suppressor next.

View attachment 59807
I would just get a .45can so you can shoot it on both calibers. I use my pistol can the least, it's cool to have but it's nowhere near as practical as the movies or video games make them.

Anathollo

Staff member
But speaking of my pistol suppressor, I saw that CGS had the 5/8"x24 piston in stock again so I ordered one in case I ever need to use it on my 300BO upper for subs. My CGS 9mm can is rated for 300 blackout subs so I'll slap it on that upper if SHTF and keep my Sandman on my 16" upper (fighting rifle). I really need to get off my ass and buy a couple of more rifle cans to have just in case putstinfoilhaton:
20240413_132125.jpg