Just Guns

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
X2 on the fuck squirrels. I literally got 2 pecans off both of my trees last year. They ate all. The rest. And one of them is 3' diameter. Big ass tree. They will all die this year.
Dont even get me started on the pecans. Those fucks ate everyone off my tree before they fell.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Hmmmmm. That's odd. Gun is definitely clean. Which subs are yall shooting? It won't cycle the 40gr CCI loads.

It should!

Any subs cycles through the standard 10/22s,
I’ve tried them all, several 22lr rifles as well.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
CCI as well.. not sure the grain. Assume they don't have a lot of selection in subs. Its been a while since I have shot it. I'll take it out next time I go and do it again to verify.

Years ago I ordered 8 or 9 different 22lr subs from midway to test

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
No barrel issues after doing that? That's extremely tempting. I'm at war with the squirrels and my 10/22 doesn't cycle subs
Nope. Just make sure you clean the barrel a little more.

Anathollo

Staff member
X2 on the fuck squirrels. I literally got 2 pecans off both of my trees last year. They ate all. The rest. And one of them is 3' diameter. Big ass tree. They will all die this year.
They didn't eat them all, they are buried all over your yard and the squirrels will forget where they buried them and dig your yard up looking for them. The tree rat bastards lol

Anathollo

Staff member
I have the same in .22.. thing is LOUD as fuck!!
My .17 cal pellet gun with a fake suppressor on it is louder than my AR with the .22 bolt shooting 60gr subsonic .22's! lol

Anathollo

Staff member
So YouTube will be banning gun channels and gun related content here pretty soon. I guess I'll have to start watching Full30.com then.

Anathollo

Staff member
I shoot the Aguila 22 shorts also. 17gr and like 710 fps. Stupid quiet.
Yep, I shoot the Aguila 60gr subs and they are stupid quiet as well. Love em. They cycle through my AR with no issues but in my Remington Nylon 66, they don't cycle at all.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Whoever comes up with the next video platform that doesn't censor the right will be billionaires.

Yes and no.

@tx_shooter
Set up video hosting and create a sub forum to let all the gun nuts move their channels over here.

Would take some $$$ like @Silverback spends on tools to setup a dedicated server space, then true cloud redundancy, and then a good management staff to make sure it stays healthy. After that investment it would be a cash cow. Ironic thing is I know we have a few guys on TOR that could make it work.

Anathollo

Staff member

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Yes and no.

Would take some $$$ like @Silverback spends on tools to setup a dedicated server space, then true cloud redundancy, and then a good management staff to make sure it stays healthy. After that investment it would be a cash cow. Ironic thing is I know we have a few guys on TOR that could make it work.
Let's so it. I am up for making extra money. Do we need space for a server room?

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Screenshot_20180322-211505.jpg