Just Guns

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I was a little concerned at the 200 lumens output. I tested it around the house last night to see how it would work. The 200 lumens is more than enough indoors and within 15 yds.

The on/off switches are simple and my sammich maker found them easy to use. They have a few different options for on/off/momentary that will take some practice; but the default is click- on/ click- off. I plan to take it to the range soon to see how well the light stays together after an extended range session in use.

So far for the $50 I have in it I am happy. I might do a "full review" later on.
I love inforces design, I just wish they had a brighter output pistol light.
I know the one guy at Iraqveteran8888 run those Inforce lights. Think they actually just did a test of one in the past few weeks.

yep - here she is

The WML's are ok. I would say buy once, cry once and get a Modlite or a Cloud Defensive OWL instead. I like inforces pistol lights way more than their weapon mounted lights.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I love inforces design, I just wish they had a brighter output pistol light.

The WML's are ok. I would say buy once, cry once and get a Modlite or a Cloud Defensive OWL instead. I like inforces pistol lights way more than their weapon mounted lights.

A brighter light would be okay; but at a certain point I am fine not having so much light that I start getting glare and flash back at me from the walls and reflective surfaces. Not on a pistol at least. My rifle I am okay with a sun light on.

Anathollo

Staff member
A brighter light would be okay; but at a certain point I am fine not having so much light that I start getting glare and flash back at me from the walls and reflective surfaces. Not on a pistol at least. My rifle I am okay with a sun light on.
If you blind yourself in your own house it's your fault :) you know where the mirrors, white walls & reflective surfaces are.

Oswego

n00b
I put motion lights in every room. Now I can't even sneak around.

Waiting to be in bed and have one of the lights go on :2guns:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just ordered me a G44 this morning. Should be a fun plinker that's cheap to shoot.

Anathollo

Staff member
Just ordered me a G44 this morning. Should be a fun plinker that's cheap to shoot.
Yeah I'm waiting a bit before I order one. I'm hoping the aftermarket parts will catch up pretty quick on it as I want to order one as a training plinker too.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah I'm waiting a bit before I order one. I'm hoping the aftermarket parts will catch up pretty quick on it as I want to order one as a training plinker too.
Apparently there is already threaded barrels available for it. I've done zero searches, just read through questions/comments
This might be the one to actually get me to bite the "suppressor" bullet lol

Anathollo

Staff member
Apparently there is already threaded barrels available for it. I've done zero searches, just read through questions/comments
This might be the one to actually get me to bite the "suppressor" bullet lol
Get a CGS Siren .22 suppressor. It only weighs like 2oz.

balakay

BabyMax
Just ordered some PRP goodies for Taylor's XD. Hoping it will make me be more comfortable with her shooting the gun. She shoots it awesome but her hands are so small she has to readjust her grip after every shot. Pretty sure it's because it's a double stack and just too big of a grip for her. But I went ahead and got a trigger and grip tape for it. If it's still giving her problems after this, we'll look into getting her a single stack instead. If that happens, I'll be keeping this one so I didnt mind spending the money on it.

Anathollo

Staff member
Just ordered some PRP goodies for Taylor's XD. Hoping it will make me be more comfortable with her shooting the gun. She shoots it awesome but her hands are so small she has to readjust her grip after every shot. Pretty sure it's because it's a double stack and just too big of a grip for her. But I went ahead and got a trigger and grip tape for it. If it's still giving her problems after this, we'll look into getting her a single stack instead. If that happens, I'll be keeping this one so I didnt mind spending the money on it.
While I loved the tape grip, unless they've improved it since I bought it years ago, the tape starts to peel off after awhile.

balakay

BabyMax
Hit me up when you plan to install it. I still need to order the PRP kits for my XD pistols.

Got a tracking number last night. Hasn't updated yet but hoping it'll be here by the weekend.

Oswego

n00b
Looks like this guys getting ready for the rebellion and hiring guys to fix car windows now lol

upload_2019-12-19_13-59-37.png

balakay

BabyMax
Trigger and tape showed up today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to install this Sunday and can get to the range on Monday

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
So I wanted to put Tridum sights on my daily carry. My friends neighbor who is a retired Cop owns a shop near my house so I wanted to support it. This is what I got back from him...

20191213_102217.jpg

20191213_102222~2.jpg

I was pissed but thought, I'm "supporting" a local biz and it's a work tool that will be replaced in 10 years. The guy that I picked it up from said, "At least it's not Open Carry." WTF?

Then last night, I thought I would see what they look like at night... Fuck! Really? Not only did he blow the warranty, he blew one of the Tridium capsules.

20191225_023923.jpg

Last edited:

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Any thoughts on a good Thermal scope?

Seems the Flir 233 has some good features for the price. ATN reviews are kind of wishy washy.