Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Latin my friends, remember to be 'Semper Paratus'

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I was looking for a universal deprimee setup for my reloading press and came across this hand tool. I was curious enough to try it out for the little bit it cost. So far I have deprimed a handful of 300 Blackout, 5.56 cases, and some 9mm. It pops the primer out easily and is ready for the next.

It has some decent weight to it. I am surprised that the catch jar is simple pressed into place and not screwed in. It fits nicely but is not secured by threads.

Platinum Series Hand Deprimer by Frankford Arsenal

I processed through a couple hundred 300 Blackout cases while I was watching Grand Tour tonight. Next will be getting the sandwich maker setup to deprime her 380 ammo.

IMG_20161227_175434236.jpg

Last edited:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Something tells me reloading in Morning Glory will be on the rise.

tx_shooter

Staff member

I was actually trying to find how they are going to kill that. The communist in California will not be able to sleep knowing that people can load their own "untraceable" ammo in any quantity they can afford. I wonder if this will restrict packages of components to less than 500 and require reloaders to register with the local authorities.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
It is fucking nuts.

Anathollo

Staff member
Seriously. And all these weekend warriors will be reloading their own ammo, which will lead to more gun failures when these newbs load a round too hot making the gun blow up in their face...

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Seriously. And all these weekend warriors will be reloading their own ammo, which will lead to more gun failures when these newbs load a round too hot making the gun blow up in their face...
I was thinking the exact thing. Then they will pass a bill saying the only projectiles allowed will be starch based as not to change the environment. Then it will be determined that there is no safe way to use a firearm and people's safety far outweighs the need to comply with the 2nd Amendment.

Anathollo

Staff member
I was thinking the exact thing. Then they will pass a bill saying the only projectiles allowed will be starch based as not to change the environment. Then it will be determined that there is no safe way to use a firearm and people's safety far outweighs the need to comply with the 2nd Amendment.

Just made me shudder. Really scary to think about.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I love that GIF because it shows the truth!!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I would love to be behind them and pretend my horn is stuck! lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
View attachment 5109

Honk if you need to Poop!
Those rims are so...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
gay

tx_shooter

Staff member
Little zombie thread action here - that Frankford hand deprimer is worth every penny. I deprimed 1500 cases of 300 Blackout in the last two days. Now to run them through the tumbler so they can get loaded up. Next up I need to deprime all my 45 ACP cases.

Just one of the containers of cases.
300Blackout Brass.jpg

tx_shooter

Staff member
The Lyman case tumbler is not cheap - but damn is it swanky when you can pull a plug and drain all the cleaner media out. I was able to drain media, remove clean brass, put in dirty brass, and reload media in less than 7 minutes.