Larry's SuperCoolBullbarredTribalStickered-HoodventedATRACedBrotacularWhip Build

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I would love to see trip reports that have been witnessed by insurance adjusters before and after. Think of the cred that would be gained. I can hear it now. "That trip was $10k'er!" lol :eek:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
You should take it to a dealer and ask how much the'd give you on a trade in just to see the looks on their faces
lol or take it to valet and file a claim.

Lrgrnr

Haven't posted in a while, been really busy with school, I have 17 credit hours this semester! Looks like I will have a degree in Mechatronics Engineering at the end of the fall 2014 semester. So far I have been trained to run and maintain 5 axis CNC grinders, CNC Mills and lathes along with manual Mills and lathes, EDM machines, and Omax waterjets. Also been working with Allen Bradley PLC's and a ton of electrical stuff including high voltage AC.

Truck has been doing good, I put on EBC rotors and greenstuff pads about a month ago and love them. Also had to put a new muffler on because the old one fell off lol. IT has been a great DD for the past few months and the Krawlers wear amazing, much better than the TSL's. Going to try to make it to Windrock this month, we'll see if it holds up!

Dark Knight

I hear ya man. I've been hiding out in the class room also. Good luck with everything.

Thank goodness for a snow day.

Lrgrnr

I hear ya man. I've been hiding out in the class room also. Good luck with everything.

Thank goodness for a snow day.

Thanks! Are you still in some kind of Nuclear program? Y12 would be a great place start a career. I'm looking for a move to Chattanooga once school is finished.

Dark Knight

Thanks! Are you still in some kind of Nuclear program? Y12 would be a great place start a career. I'm looking for a move to Chattanooga once school is finished.

Yep. Operations side of nuclear engineering. Chattanooga is great, I hope to stick around and stay with TVA.

Y'all still need to check out adventure off road park.

TNRunner

Seniors' Member
Hope you can make it Larry. Long time no see! And yes, we still need to hit Adventure Off-Road. Been trying to get there for over a year now.