Las Vegas USers thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Aren't you rocking some all poo on your rig?

Back when Sean bought that stuff they used to call the company "All Pro". Who knew?

Zactly! I didn't have anyone to warn me. No I consider myself a lighthouse to warn others. Lol. Someday I'll replace it. It's on the list but it's not at the top. :)

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Hey hey hey... My Allpoo bumper is 2x stronger than Seans...

... thanks to the Rhinolining.

timmer

TLCA VP
Oh it looks like :rkelly:they shut down the green room

dam that was my favorite place to play

timmer

TLCA VP
if your rocking in texas its highly likely your rocking at least some poo on your truck.

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
if your rocking in texas its highly likely your rocking at least some poo on your truck.

False. I think the only Poo rockers we have in this group bougth their stuff before they went to shit.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
False. I think the only Poo rockers we have in this group bougth their stuff before they went to shit.

AP Front bumper (Rhino'ed) = 800 shipped
AP IFS Skid = 80 shipped because my bumper came in fucked up
AP springs = Bought from MJP2 for 50 bucks and 2 cases of Coors Light
AP ubolt flip = could have pieced it together cheaper, but was lazy.

There will never be another new AP part added to my truck...

AlienXtx

Nignog

yeah when I go to my der lease, then its cow Poo

taco4x4rar

Zactly! It's on the list but it's not at the top. :)

There are lots of these things in texas that run around called deer, they frequently like to stand in roads and jump out in front of speeding objects. Me thinks the poo bumper won't like that very much.

Silverback

I think that is more than likely true out west. Not so much here.

Silverback

My truck has no All Poo but it has a whole bunch of Bird TuRD.

I have no doubt your Bird Turd has 2x the strength of an AP.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
They can relate... being floaters and all

LMAO!!!

I can say my new ride is certified ALL POO Free! :D In my Taco - I have a U-bolt flip kit of theirs. I've thought about changing it cause it's... well, in addition to being... well, its.... All Poo. :D - Probably why I've blown 2 diffs!!! :D

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
One last thing, I have used Sean's Amex card quiet heavily the last few weeks! One reason that It is somewhat easy to run the register is because it's not going to them!!! :D

timmer

TLCA VP
I dont know Ive saw an awfull lot of cow poo on rocker panels when I was out there last month