Lift kit installation... Help Please.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Well im in Friendswood (parents house) gonna dismantle the front end tonight take my shocks to NTB to set them back at 0" and they should be ready by tomorrow morning. And I don't think i'll be drinking...LOL

you're right around the corner from me. im heading to broker's tomorrow, but could swing by to help you out if you need. what time you gonna do the aal? not sure i follow you though. you have 5100s on your truck and you're setting the 5100s back to 0 and adding a spacer?

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
Well I got the front totally dismantled...Gonna finish up in the morning...Im good Baker but thank you for offering.

AlienXtx

Nignog
You still haven't explained why your bothering with the spacers if you have 5100s

taco4x4rar

You still haven't explained why your bothering with the spacers if you have 5100s

This^^^^^^^
You arn't trying to stack a spacer on top of some already preloaded 5100s are you

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
As long as those leafs are apart, clean them up and apply a very thin layer of mobil 1 to each leaf. Keeps things quiet. On a trail rig it will last a long time.. on a DD it will last about 2 years.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
its built in, but I've never tried to use it...lol

I must have pulled my unit once too many times... with my current eyesight, I gotz ta use it! :)

second-to-nun.jpg

Silverback

This^^^^^^^
You arn't trying to stack a spacer on top of some already preloaded 5100s are you

Are you two drunk? Its the rear he's working on. Adjustable 5100's are for the front. AAL are for the rear. Now go back to drinking. :)

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Are you two drunk? Its the rear he's working on. Adjustable 5100's are for the front. AAL are for the rear. Now go back to drinking. :)
Are you? He is putting a spacers lift up front too...lol

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
No....Putting my 5100's at 0

Silverback

So what the fuck is he doing? In his first post he states that he is having issues with the AAL.

And Yes, I have been drinking but I like to think I'm smarter that way. LOL

taco4x4rar

Im gonna try to install a spacer lift this weekend, The front is not a problem its the rear Add a leaf im puzzled by. So dose anybody have any tips to install the add a leaf?

But yes I am drunk

Silverback

I must have pulled my unit once too many times... with my current eyesight, I gotz ta use it! :)

second-to-nun.jpg

Sister Mary Elephant

class... class... CLASSSSSSSS
[video=youtube;kSJ_k49ITUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJ_k49ITUY[/video]

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Harry palms too? :)

You guessed it! I now want to switch to the Droid X since it's like, oh shit, I forget the name of that thing? You know, the one that you can't replace the battery or tether... what's the name of that thing? Oh well, you know the virtual keyboard cause the hair has started to grow on my finger tips and it gets caught between the keys!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Sister Mary Elephant

class... class... CLASSSSSSSS
[video=youtube;kSJ_k49ITUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJ_k49ITUY[/video]

Wow! That brings back memories! ...along with loosing some memories too! :)

Silverback

Wow! That brings back memories! ...along with loosing some memories too! :)

I had the album (vinyl) Big Bamboo and it came with a GIANT rolling paper. Basically twice as big as an album. Now.. what did I do with that album?!