Lincoln National Forest - June 2018

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I am looking to do a first trip into the Guadaloupe and part of the Sacramento section of LNF. I am thinking 2nd or 3rd weekend of June. Probably leave out Thursday morning and be back Sunday late afternoon.

Anyone else want to come along?

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Want? Yes. Commiting or even say I will try won't happen for a little bit.

balakay

BabyMax
Same. I WANT to go but highly doubt I can do any overnight trips until the fall.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Thursday to Sunday, two days with eight hour drives and two days exploration, your hard core.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Not really thatt hard with 10 hours of daylight. I plan to leave my house like normal by 8a. That should put me out there by 5p.

I expect to get there and get an hour onto the trails to find a camp site for the first night. Then Fri-Sat to cover +/- 100 miles before heading home Sunday morning. The Saturday night spot can be adjusted to move closer to home as needed and time allows.

Last edited:

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
Started discussing a similar trip with the wife last night for July (My Bday). So June won't happen...I am camping in Bastrop SP end of April if any are interested

Texoma

IG: triplecchopshop
I'd be own for an August trip when I have my boys for visitation. What's temps like there?