Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
NICE! From a newer Yota?

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
yes sir. I really like the free part.

Silverback

What is the booster off of? I started to install a GM 1 ton master cylinder on my brother-in-law's truggy today. He didn't have any brake fluid though (doh!) so we couldn't bench bleed it.. and it was too damn hot to continue.. so its not totally IN. But damn that thing was HUGE!

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Its off a 96 Tacoma with the 3.4 Non-ABS. Dual Diaphram and a 1 in bore

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Well I dropped off the red truck yesterday at the shop. Im sad to see it go and cant wait to see what it it turns into :)

Suspension work and IFS steering could be done as early as the end of the month.

Silverback

patiently waiting.... :)

AlienXtx

Nignog
Hey Chris, Im about to go pull you some horns right quick before I head to the woodlands.

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
hope to see lots of pics of the progress.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Hey Chris, Im about to go pull you some horns right quick before I head to the woodlands.

Cool appreciate it man!

Cutting pics hopefully by next week:)

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Should have some progress pics by tomorrow night.

63's should be done. The IFS rear axle will be en route along with my freshly regeared and Detroited 3rd.

Im taking my u-bolt flip kits and rear shock hoop over so they can be put in as well. I need to get some measurements at full droop and stuff so I can get my rear shocks ordered.

Then on to the front......

AlienXtx

Nignog
I was looking at my rear shock set up yesterday, how are you going to do the U bolt flip? I'm guessing that your has the same weird shock mount on the bottom of the spring mount.

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Should have some progress pics by tomorrow night.

63's should be done. The IFS rear axle will be en route along with my freshly regeared and Detroited 3rd.

Im taking my u-bolt flip kits and rear shock hoop over so they can be put in as well. I need to get some measurements at full droop and stuff so I can get my rear shocks ordered.

Then on to the front......

I can't wait to to see the rear done..............so that I can copy you, LOL

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Im uploading crappy camera phone pics to photobucket now. Progress looks pretty good.

Bed is off. Push pull steering is off. Font and Rear axles are off. Rear 63's are mocked up.

I will ad pics as soon as they are done. I think my job is getting wise to the ways of Photobucket :(

AlienXtx

Nignog
Awesome man, can't wate to see some pics of that 63" setup

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Pics!

I went and saw Dale yesterday and this is what he had started :D

I apologise for the cameraphone pics

img153.jpg

img149.jpg

img147.jpg

63's mocked up

img146.jpg

img148.jpg

img144.jpg

rear shot

img145.jpg

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Here is a little truck pron for you 4runner guys

img150.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nice, I need to start hitting up the junkyards for some springs now.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I got my 63's for 75 bucks. I had to look around a bit.

Thanks Rob.