Lone Star Toyota Jamboree 2018, May 3rd-6th

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Anathollo

Staff member
I don't even say I'm going anymore. Hell I've never been to Jambo.. seems like it would be as much fun as shopping on Black Friday. Some people love that sorta thing, I am not one of them.
I would love to wheel that place...just not when there's a line to do the obstacle...

Anathollo

Staff member
I don't even say I'm going anymore. Hell I've never been to Jambo.. seems like it would be as much fun as shopping on Black Friday. Some people love that sorta thing, I am not one of them.
Yeah I've never been a fan of waiting in line to do an obstacle...I'd love to wheel there one day though

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Yeah I've never been a fan of waiting in line to do an obstacle...I'd love to wheel there one day though

Since my sammich maker has finals during Jambo I will most likely miss it this year. I would be game for a trip later though.

Anathollo

Staff member

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
But do YOU have finals that week? I am sure your sandwich maker would like the house to be quite so she can study without distractions.

Brilliant!!

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
But do YOU have finals that week? I am sure your sandwich maker would like the house to be quite so she can study without distractions.

Saving the time off for a trip with her and I. No offense; but I would rather spoon with her.

balakay

BabyMax
I'm just going to occupy passenger seats. My front end is shot but I can't spend the money to replace it until after the house buying process is over.

balakay

BabyMax
Just about ready. Ordered new HD progressive rate rear coils today. Going to have them put on and an alignment done as well as a once over of the suspension with the torque wrench and looking for the source of the pop in my front end. Once I get it back from that I'll do an oil change and tire rotation and it'll be good to go.

SMKYTXN

Vendor
Vendor
The new tcase is in. Turns out my quick way of twin sticking the case resulted in knocking the keys out of the hi/lo gear which eventually resulted in the keys ending up in the chain. The case really didn't like that.

If I can quit breaking the rig I'll have time to get my vendor setup ready. SMH

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Rice and cane 66"er's? :)

the_white_shadow

Close. Oh so close.

the_white_shadow

stickies I'm assuming?

Yep. Replacing the 42" sticky Treps with some 43" Sticky SXs.

the 42s are for sale if anyone is interested.