Lone Star Toyota Jamboree 2018, May 3rd-6th

the_white_shadow

3 days.....

the_white_shadow

Ill be there late tonight. :)

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
So.. who is showing up tomorrow?
I am planning to show up a little after lunch. I need to get the truck packed tonight but I have stuff set out so that will be quick.
@balakay fucked up his wiring so he might be a little late to get that fixed. He thinks blinkers are important or something like that.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Just don't forget to post some pics for those of us who could not make it this year. Anyone know if @taco4x4rar is going to make an appearance? I want to know if that 4x4 mud flap is still holding on. Best damn zip ties I ever bought.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
We will see how much posting I do. That reminds me, I need to get my camera stuff situated and make sure I have everything.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
We will see how much posting I do. That reminds me, I need to get my camera stuff situated and make sure I have everything.

Don't forget your rape whistle for when CBI wants the balance of your parts.

the_white_shadow

rape is such a strong word. I prefer snuggle struggle.

CowboyTaco

You had all your camera stuff in Arkansas and barely took it out. The pics that you did take didn't get uploaded for months afterward.

Whatever you do, don't forget to take your selfie with Chadspride!

balakay

BabyMax
I am planning to show up a little after lunch. I need to get the truck packed tonight but I have stuff set out so that will be quick.
@balakay fucked up his wiring so he might be a little late to get that fixed. He thinks blinkers are important or something like that.

I'll have the truck going again in a couple hours when I get home. Found the issue. Picking up the camper tonight but won't get home with it until late. Going to load all my shit iin the morning and I'll be rolling out with @tex and @RichardB23 in the late morning