Military Veterans

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
31B1ECDF-9C9B-4308-AE81-CDFC8694BF79.png

Does the PS4 require Internet? I was thinking this would be pretty bad ass to play out in the shop on the HD projector/screen, that and the WWII game

Taco Loco

Those units don't last long at $229, I think service members resale the units on eBay or something

balakay

BabyMax
Is the internet required to occasionally update the ps4? I/boys will have no interest in gaming against others online.

Yes. It is needed for updates. Almost everytime I use mine (not often, maybe once a month), something has to be updated before I can use it. If there's no interest in using online features, I would think it would be as easy as connecting in the house and updating and then taking to the shop. But I've never used mine anywhere that didn't have WiFi so I can't confirm that for sure.

Taco Loco

Yes. It is needed for updates. Almost everytime I use mine (not often, maybe once a month), something has to be updated before I can use it. If there's no interest in using online features, I would think it would be as easy as connecting in the house and updating and then taking to the shop. But I've never used mine anywhere that didn't have WiFi so I can't confirm that for sure.

Thanks.

So it probably just has sort of spyware then, how often a user uses it and times of day, etc more than the actual updates to increase performance or debug a system problem

Taco Loco

DEFA4114-A71C-4210-A255-3FCC75E9E0A3.png

Tip. If you have never ordered from the exchange, set up your profile and payment prior to adding anything to your cart.

Orders over $49 free shipping and as always no tax.

Taco Loco

WHAT IS THE FARMER VETERAN FELLOWSHIP FUND?
The Farmer Veteran Fellowship Fund is a small grant program that provides direct assistance to veterans who are in their beginning years of farming or ranching. The Fellowship Fund does not give money directly to the veteran, but rather to third-party vendors for items the veteran has identified will make a crucial difference in the launch of their farm business. Awards range from $1,000 to $5,000, and more than $1.5 million has been awarded to veterans since 2011.

Farmer Veteran Fellowship Fund - FARMER VETERAN COALITION

Fellowship Fund Set to Open February 1

In two weeks, the 2018 Farmer Veteran Fellowship Fund application will open. The application will remain open for one month before closing onThursday, March 1 at 5 p.m. PT. Don't miss out - get notified via email once it opens.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

As my spouse - no. I did not die or get 100% disabled while I was in the service.

Hazlewood Act for Spouse/Child Spouses and dependent children of eligible Active Duty, Reserve, and Texas National Guard who died in the line of duty or as a result of injury or illness directly related to military service, are missing in action, or who became totally disabled for purposes of employability as a result of a service-related injury or illness

Taco Loco

As my spouse - no. I did not die or get 100% disabled while I was in the service.

Hazlewood Act for Spouse/Child Spouses and dependent children of eligible Active Duty, Reserve, and Texas National Guard who died in the line of duty or as a result of injury or illness directly related to military service, are missing in action, or who became totally disabled for purposes of employability as a result of a service-related injury or illness

I guess they change it a few years back, your illegitimate child is eligible, but for your spouse to use it you need to dead or 100% broke etc..

Taco Loco

It use to be transferable to spouse without those restrictions, guess they were throwing too much money out, and needed to make changes.

tx_shooter

Staff member
They tightened it up. I think I can use the Hazelwood now that my Post 9/11 has fully expired. I was stuck with a single semester of funding for a few years. It was hell trying to get any sort of tuition approved with a single semester. No local college would work with me either.

Taco Loco

They tightened it up. I think I can use the Hazelwood now that my Post 9/11 has fully expired. I was stuck with a single semester of funding for a few years. It was hell trying to get any sort of tuition approved with a single semester. No local college would work with me either.

If you have any rating, you can apply for Voc Rehab, Ch. 31 up to a Masters degree pays a little bit better than 9/11 ch 33 benefits

Taco Loco

Armed Forces Vacation Club - AFVClub.com | Military Vacation Deals

Armed Forces Vacation Club (AFVC) offers all eligible members of the U.S. military vacations at an affordable price. Explore all of our rental options in destinations around the world, including our popular $349 weeklong Space-Astays. Free membership is one small way we thank you for your service.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Thanks for that. Passed that along to a few guys I know that like to go to a lot of games. I should be able to set up an account later this week.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo